Author Topic: Apple Watch  (Read 6329 times)

richardface mcgee

Someone has a new nickname.
Wow, I apologized for my unintentionally offensive post and you're saying that you're still going to call me that? Whose the richard now?

Although $349 is pricy, I have to admit it's got a lot interesting features, I mean there's customizing the watch, but the fact that you can send a heartbeat to a person? Weird but cool

Wow, I apologized for my unintentionally offensive post and you're saying that you're still going to call me that? Whose the richard now?
It was a joke. I thought it was funny.

I actually really like the design of the Apple Watch and the iPhone 6, problem is I don't have the money for it.

watches are still a thing?

As a fashion accessory, yes.

As a time-telling device, no.

I used to wear one all the time before I had a phone, but then I stopped. when I went to a new high school, where you weren't allowed to use your phone, I kept wanting my watch but I forgot it every morning because I was used to not needing it :I

As a fashion accessory, yes.

As a time-telling device, no.
I use my watch all the time, it's infinitely more convenient than a phone.

yeah i wear a watch. but i dont even wind it cuz what purpose does that serve.

XD

i think the smartwatch stuff is pretty stupid

you're paying $200+ for a tiny ass screen on your wrist and if you can afford this stuff then you're already accustomed to taking out your phone anyways
doing anything productive on a <2 inch screen is fairly cumbersome

The point of the smartwatch is that you can talk to people on your wrist like in movies 'n stuff.

I just realized that "iWatch" is a misnomer, its actually just called Apple Watch.

It seems cool and all, but it's one of those things I would get as a fashion accessory to look cool (I really want that gold watch) but almost never actually use it.

Every white girl in America will get one.