Poll

The demoman from TF2 was Scottish

Scotland independance yes
75 (71.4%)
Scotland dependance
30 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 105

Author Topic: New Scotland, built on enduring principles of equality, fairness, social justice  (Read 6996 times)

Is Scotland going to drift off into the ocean?

In all seriousness though, I have no idea what's going on in this thread.
Scotland had a referendum on whether to stay in the UK or not.
Voting was yesterday, results came in last night/this morning.

The vote was fairly close, but Scotland as a whole voted to stay in the UK.
It was 55% No (to independence) and 45% Yes (to independence).

they're keeping scotland like the malvinas gIB MALVINAS

I was looking forward to adopting New Zealand as new Scotland :(

WHAT DID I TELL YOU! SHOO, SHOO!

wtf
get out of here argie

WHAT DID I TELL YOU! SHOO, SHOO!
Return Sandwich Islands to South Pole!

Why it's simple. Small countries should have no say in politics because they are tiny and useless.
the countries of europe are pretty small countries compared to russia and china
but saying that the entirety of europe shouldnt have a say in politics where as russia should with its huge amount of practically unpopulated siberia, the US and its huge unpopulated desert and mountains, canadas huge amount of snowy nothingness, chinas huge desert ect. should have a say is preddy dumbo

Alex Salmond resigns RIP

Why it's simple. Small countries should have no say in politics because they are tiny and useless.

Remember Tibet? Occupied by China. Kuwait? Occupied by Iraq. Czechoslovakia? Conquered by Germany, later again by the USSR. Poland? Conquered Germany then made into a puppet by USSR. Georgia? Russia stomped on their defenses. North Korea? USA steam rolled it.
Land is more important than the actual number of population? Not even half of those you listed have a higher population than Belgium, lmao.

the countries of europe are pretty small countries compared to russia and china
but saying that the entirety of europe shouldnt have a say in politics where as russia should with its huge amount of practically unpopulated siberia, the US and its huge unpopulated desert and mountains, canadas huge amount of snowy nothingness, chinas huge desert ect. should have a say is preddy dumbo
This.

Land is more important than the actual number of population? Not even half of those you listed have a higher population than Belgium, lmao.
This.
What's that? I can't hear over my large landmass, population, and resources.

I implore the Commonwealths of America to secede from their own union with the States of America.

I vote we reown canada, australia, africa and new zealand once more and drop out of the EU to bask once more in our glorious empire

-snip-
Don't flatter yourself

I'd choose my little Belgium over the US any day. <3