1 (33.3%)
Simpsons RR
0 (0%)
Spongebob BfBB
0 (0%)
Crash Team Racing
2 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Author Topic: Yeah, okay. You win.  (Read 11825 times)

Welcome to the Official Project Thread! (OPT for short.) This thread contains the projects I will be doing and plan on getting done, no matter the cost. However, I have some news to tell ya, this thread is going to die, for good this time. Why? Let these comments tell you why. All of these are from this topic.
Basically none of these projects you can do are explained...
not the greatest idea to make a singleplayer game multiplayer on blockland
also to be honest fnaf is a bad idea to begin with, it's already a used idea, and you cant really:
-have a security camera tablet- not easy to quickly switch between views without it- you can't do this in BL without a client and server mod
-have all the animatronics move while not on camera, and then stop moving immediately on multiplayer- if it used bots, there's no reason for multiplayer- more than one security guard would be loving stupid
-have dramatic animatronic-entering-security room scenes- it's not scary when you see some brown player slowly walk into the room with a fist tool- it's just stupid

also you can't really say "no hate", people can hate you/your ideas even if you state not to, they have rights, and it's not against forum rules.
You can forget fnaf. Blockaloni has one that is 100x better
Those are from pages 1-6. It went pretty okay, but then, things went from good, then took a 180 degree angle out of loving nowhere. My desktop was broken, and now its dead, delaying the projects even further. Then, from page 7 and on, it pretty much is hate coming toward my direction, all because my desktop died from out of nowhere.
But yeah, get in your last comments, because it's finally over.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2015, 08:11:25 AM by Prokiller10 »

come on lets play monopoly
cash fun and ritzy property

We will need all the superkart tracks we can when it's released, you could try to make one.

Though many of the other builds sound very original, which we get little of.

come on lets play monopoly
cash fun and ritzy property
That'd be fun

One does not simply put [NO HATE] and doesn't expect hate.

One does not simply put [NO HATE] and doesn't expect hate.
The cringe, it burns.

This whole thread belongs in ycyl

The poll ends on sunday, so get those polls in!

what do you mean "work on" monopoly
port released it in his dump
chances are you have no clue how to work it/it's not finished

There's already Badspot's and Another Server of Speedkart currently hosted, cmon do something original like Pac-man...

I thought of a (stuffty) gamemode.

Bumpers

Basically, every player is forced upon a ball, and they must bump into eachother and either be the last one standing in a Bump-em-off or win a race or something. It's hard to control and turn, and sharper turns would be done with first-person-mouse-view-thingy.

oh yeah and you walk on it to move btw, you don't sit on it and drive

I thought of a (stuffty) gamemode.

Bumpers

Basically, every player is forced upon a ball, and they must bump into eachother and either be the last one standing in a Bump-em-off or win a race or something. It's hard to control and turn, and sharper turns would be done with first-person-mouse-view-thingy.

oh yeah and you walk on it to move btw, you don't sit on it and drive
Accepted! It seems like a bad gamemode indeed, but the idea is hilarious!