Author Topic: ebola-chan worship thread  (Read 18318 times)

since this is the ebola topic for the day

what you guys think of jesse jackson whoring up some attention in dallas, trying to win that duncan starfish asylum.
since liberia demands he be dragged back to face trial.

because black people blah blah blah

God damnit I was about to make this

Hey! Hey listen!

Ebola-chan has been with this many people.

But seriously, I heard from my semi-reliable source(my bf)that Ebola has spread to multiple countries in the EU just today. Everybody say bye to Europe!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:07:08 PM by Doorman »

Uhm First of WTF! is this because of this "joke" i feel worried about faith in Humanity.

You should not again not make a Joke out of a loving Diesease because it is WRONG!

I read The Title and instantly Cringed

Black humor and all but this is sad its just sad that People make fun of Ebola

a Disease that many People died from!

ebola isnt funny :(
playing plague inc as ebola virus is fun tho fun af

#CA274153A1 - The patent to ebola
If you try to look this up on google, you will get 0 results. This is because all documents regarding this patent have been removed recently. This is what you'd find. Ebola is a man made virus.

Instagram post with more detail
It's not just me?!

If all of this isn't suspicious to you, then go back to worshipping the television.

Do you have any actual proof of this page existing? Put up or shut up.

Do you have any actual proof of this page existing? Put up or shut up.

I just posted the loving page before it was brought down... Either take my word for it, or don't lol

How do I give anymore proof other then ask the other 100's who have seen the page before it was brought down? I'm not gunna do extra work because one ignoramus such as yourself doesn't wanna wake up. You're old enough to believe what you want to.

Shame, actually thought you were one of the smarter ones in this community.

since we're posting pictures of each other,

I just posted the loving page before it was brought down... Either take my word for it, or don't lol

How do I give anymore proof other then ask the other 100's who have seen the page before it was brought down? I'm not gunna do extra work because one ignoramus such as yourself doesn't wanna wake up. You're old enough to believe what you want to.
I'm not going to take some stuffty quality easily fakable jpeg as proof. I will happily admit I'm wrong when such proof arises, but until then I'm forced to assume you're just trying to stir up stuff. I'm old enough to not believe people who don't a stuff about giving any proof.

I'm not going to take some stuffty quality easily fakable jpeg as proof. I will happily admit I'm wrong when such proof arises, but until then I'm forced to assume you're just trying to stir up stuff. I'm old enough to not believe people who don't a stuff about giving any proof.
Jesus, is it that hard to look, I found the page by looking up what else its under.
Here's your actual proof

You're not forced to assume anything btw, just like you're not forced to do that stupid italicized emphasis stuff lol