Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78725 times)

Is that in glass' server? Or your own since there arent bots.
His own, I think he is build botting it in.

I'm going to have this base uploaded tomorrow. I need to fix some stuff before I build-bot it in.

Ah.  Looks pretty coolio
Edit: Up soooon?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2015, 08:30:19 PM by DaBlocko »

My base has finally been uploaded to the server! Though it might need some fixing up. I'll be expecting recruits soon, and together, we shall rule the galaxy!!!

In the meantime, have a victory song to celebrate!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7bmXywWus8

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:26:50 PM by Xhozer »

make it out of real bricks cblock

glass will bitch about your brickcount

luv u glass ;)

I am currently refurbishing it to lower the brick count. The exterior has less bricks on the outside than the inside. I would have done it before, but I did not know which bricks I should have used before build-botting it in.

make it out of real bricks cblock

glass will bitch about your brickcount

luv u glass ;)
Wouldn't it be less bricks how it is. If by real bricks you mean non-modter, that's a damn lot of bricks

Wouldn't it be less bricks how it is. If by real bricks you mean non-modter, that's a damn lot of bricks

my bad i meant non mod-ter

ya my aircraft carrier was like 20k bricks and it wasnt near finished. i decided to build it later downsized. cant imagine how many bricks that would be

The exterior is made of mod-ter bricks. The inside needs to be worked on.

[edit] To those who want to join my team will have to wait. I am currently on full lock-down so that I can revise the rooms of my establishment. I currently have no order for my crew and I am basically setting up a system which allows for us to make better soldiers than we do right now.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2015, 03:15:49 PM by cblock360 »

The exterior is made of mod-ter bricks. The inside needs to be worked on.

[edit] To those who want to join my team will have to wait. I am currently on full lock-down so that I can revise the rooms of my establishment. I currently have no order for my crew and I am basically setting up a system which allows for us to make better soldiers than we do right now.
I like the direction this is taking. Be more successful than the NWO was!

I'm thinking about rebuilding the second level of my ship and making larger rooms. I'll have a class system which lets you choose   one of the three Main classes and choose sub classes (example- Trooper ---> Scout Trooper) and I'll put up a large billboard that allows for players to know who is on the team. I'll also add in a board that shows specific rules to follow (cause you can't have an army without order). What happened the last time I was on the server was unacceptable (I got my butt whooped by Glass). Better defenses will be included along with missile silos and more turrets. Not only that, I'll also have training courses and example items to help players know how to use the equipment.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 11:52:52 AM by cblock360 »

I like the direction this is taking. Be more successful than the NWO was!

i'm not sure what NWO is about but they're a loving mess

when nav and i were building our third base on the server about 3 or 4 NWO members tried to attack us
i built and nav fended them off with a puma. all of them. over and over.

i'm not sure what NWO is about but they're a loving mess

when nav and i were building our third base on the server about 3 or 4 NWO members tried to attack us
i built and nav fended them off with a puma. all of them. over and over.
Yeah I was laughing at that. I was just kinda building the base as they did w/e. So I deleted the island and disbanded the NWO.