Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll

Poll

What should the voting GUI do with the icons when the number of votes exceeds available space?

Only display one icon with the xNUMBER text. (Currently doing this)
15 (71.4%)
Display the max number of icons with the xNUMBER text.
5 (23.8%)
Display the xNUMBER text, delete all of the icons but one, and then make more icons when someone else votes.
1 (4.8%)

Total Members Voted: 21

Author Topic: Blockhead Bash! (Mario Party) - New Poll  (Read 19962 times)

Yep after happy new year, cuz they are very busy this time for x mas.

Bumping this.

Resuming progress now that the holidays are over. Also, any suggestions on how to generate a unique secondary name for bricks?

give me now pls

bricks can be called blocks

Making some good progress. No word on the models from Mr. Nobody.

Sorry, Ive been trying to get animations to work on my playertypes.
Whats left should'nt be too hard. Ill get it done soon.

(If you dont hear from me in like a few days PM me cause I get distracted really easy..)

Added a new poll about the map voting system.

How are user-made maps distributed? As zip files? Then just include the preview image in the file.

How are user-made maps distributed? As zip files? Then just include the preview image in the file.
User made maps are going to be zip files, but I kinda wanted everyone to be able to see the preview images, even if they don't have the map.

An idea just occurred to me. Maybe I could make the preview images into particle datablocks and then use <bitmap:Blah/Blah> to display them?

What?

Bumping this.

Resuming progress now that the holidays are over. Also, any suggestions on how to generate a unique secondary name for bricks?

What?
Bumping this.

Oh no. You misunderstand. I'm using a secondary name system on bricks in order to save which bricks are connected to each other. I need a way to generate unique secondary names for every brick. You still might not understand, but at least I attempted to explain it.

Is alpha testing gonna be closed or are we gonna put in applications or will it be completely open?

Oh no. You misunderstand. I'm using a secondary name system on bricks in order to save which bricks are connected to each other. I need a way to generate unique secondary names for every brick. You still might not understand, but at least I attempted to explain it.

nah i understand it
good luck too and you better let me try this when you finish ;)

Is alpha testing gonna be closed or are we gonna put in applications or will it be completely open?
Haven't decided yet. I'm obviously going to have some closed initial tests to squash the obvious bugs.