BLHost v1.0.4 - New forum!

Author Topic: BLHost v1.0.4 - New forum!  (Read 17347 times)

Kinda just seems like a mindless attempt to cash grab.

Good luck with it.

About the server control, I'm sorry about not having a way to register and log in, we don't have enough money after we have to pay for hosting or making a program like Hammereditor did with HammerHost.
Judging by your pathetic attempt to steal my add-on, even if you had the money everything that this service runs on will probably be stolen. That is if you had the mental capacity to use what you stole to make a service that actually half works. What are you running this on anyway? Your laptop? I just pray that no one is foolish enough to trust you with keys if by some reason they think joining this will be a good idea.

steal peoples keys
Where do you see "Please enter your Blockland authentification key."

What are you running this on anyway? Your laptop? I just pray that no one is foolish enough to trust you with keys if by some reason they think joining this will be a good idea.
No, I'm running this on a cloud system. Also, like I said above, where do you see "Please enter your Blockland authentification key."?
No key is required to use this system.

you need people to enter their key into the server to make it theirs
otherwise all of the servers hosted by you will be under your name and the clients won't be host
therefore you CAN steal keys
do you even know how this works

I guess pacnet has competition now

Nobody will want a service that's under your name. They will want a server under their own and the problem with that few feel like they can trust you. Also, please enlighten us to this cloud you're using.

i don't know where my mom lives :/
and here we see another lie from Zedrow

and here we see another lie from Zedrow
I'm not lying, my parents have been divorced since 2007 and my mom moved away when I was 11.

I'm not lying, my parents have been divorced since 2007 and my mom moved away when I was 11.
I would trust you if you didn't come with SO MANY LIES

I would trust you if you didn't come with SO MANY LIES
While I don't like the little stuff this isn't the most unlikely thing in the world.

I'd trust you more if you got a domain and hosting. at namecheap they're like $10.69 for a .com tld a year, and demonvps has unlimited data for $3 a month. In total that is $37.69 a year. If you got paid Colorado's minimum wage that'd be roughly ~4.75 hours of work.

I don't think using the impact font for the paragraph below makes it easy to read.
also why is this really inconsistent with the other pages?

-snip-
I don't think using the impact font for the paragraph below makes it easy to read.
also why is this really inconsistent with the other pages?
-snip-
What do you mean?
Also, crap, I forgot to update the websites to have a new look.

Bump, you have to reply to start a server and end a server due to problems with the site.
Starting a server:
Code: [Select]
In-game name:
BLID:
What the server will be (name of server):
and to end a server, just do:
Code: [Select]
Shutdown (your ign)'s (server name).
Your BLID:

---- DO NOT TRUST HIM WITH YOUR PRIMARY KEY ----

Zedrow is a known forum troll, key phisher, and just in general problem user.

If he doesn't steal your keys in the form of asking for them so he can enter them, there are methods that are readily available to extract keys from keydats, which he will have FULL ACCESS TO. By running a server on his service you are literally giving him your key so he can use it however he wants.

If you ABSOLUTELY CANNOT live without this hosting service, buy a new key for you to use for only dedicated hosting.