Blockzilla's being a bit of a richard.

Author Topic: Blockzilla's being a bit of a richard.  (Read 3563 times)

So, I don't know if anyone else is, but I'm getting a bit tired of Blockzillahead being an ass.

Oh, yeah. I have to give examples.

So, uh, first off. This.

"Dying internally from 8.1 and Arch"

I'd like to point out the first sentence in this one. "Ignore him. He uses Linux."

I don't know whats with this, I'm not the sorta guy to argue over computers 'n' the lark, but seriously?

And then, just-in-general-being-a-jerk.

Getting a car and doesn't know which to get, asks people =/= attention seeking

Hating on your classmates? Pfft, loser.

Then this one, aimed at furries in general.

So, there's probably a lot of disagreements, but I'm just getting sick of this. Discuss and possibly argue.

the first two links we kinda richardy, but the last three were alright

Zedrow is an impulsive liar, and the last time he made a thread about getting a car he pretended he already had one and used stock images to lie to us
The kid in the classmate thread was being immature as forget for hating his class because some of them make stuffty jokes. It's a pretty loser-ish thing to do.
The last one was just a joke, not really sure how that makes anyone an starfish

Blockzillahead has always been a richard. I remember one time in a drama thread when he tried to defend someone banning people for no reason. I think he said something like "It doesn't matter if you broke the rules or not. He obviously disliked you. That is a perfect reason to ban someone."

"It doesn't matter if you broke the rules or not. He obviously disliked you. That is a perfect reason to ban someone."
What a coincidence.
no its not. learn to respect other peoples beliefs you jackhead

User was banned for this post

Blockzilla's always been a little stuffhead, like Blueblur said.
Might aswell let it go because its not gonna get you anywhere

Sorry for the ultrabump, but he's at it again.

He found a thread where someone was looking for a Linux distribution and this happened.

so? install a newer version of windows.newer versions are always faster. hint: windows 8
i was making a real suggestion and i can guarantee you he can install and run windows 8 with no trouble. he has no reason to install linux. unless he wants to become a professional 3lit3 hacker like you of course...
He told OP to install Windows 8.1 on an old Vista laptop and then insulted me for no reason.

prove me wrong then I will convert to the Linux religion
again with the whole Linux thing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5jybtJ-jIg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t7Jm90jT-0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOfJfzrgDT8

if op posts his specs and they are mega low (hint: they cant be because he is running vista) then I lose
no im defending my suggestion. whys this always gotta be about you
Shows some videos of Windows 8 running on old hardware, yet none of them actually show an application that isn't pre-installed on Windows 8.
Then he claims that what he said earlier has nothing to do with me when it was directed exclusively at me.

oh wait he did post his specs. amazing! yeah this can run windows 8 no problem. if you think otherwise maybe its time to step outside of the Linux faction.

unless of course you really don't want windows and you want to become an elite hacker then yeah use Linux.
And again with the whole "Linux is for people who want to pretend to be 1337 hackers" stuff.

NOEDIT:
but its op's choice and I made my suggestion. and with all this windows cant run on it propaganda he will pick Linux I hope you feel good about yourself you linommunist.
And he accused the Linux community of using propaganda to get people to install Linux. Wow.

blockzilla is a pretty big richard :(, we need to get together and pray for him

He's a huge richard but he's also pretty funny so yeah its cool with me lmao