Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 100841 times)

Teneksi, Are you gonna make an unmarked police cv interceptor later on? I would really love that.
You know it!
I was gonna keep it a surprise but you know I can't resist doing that.

I'm going to try to include as many variants as I can think of for my cars from now on.
It may get to where I need to provide them as separate add-ons, since you might want some but not the others. It could get pretty datablock-heavy on some of the things I'm considering.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 06:25:45 PM by Teneksi »

what program do you model in?

Invent is a strong word, but this is definitely the first time I've seen them this way.

The Limo has 3 shade of windows

I'm pretty sure it's not the same workaround though

The Limo has 3 shade of windows
Ah, there it is: one of the very few instances of someone using a subtractive material for the windows. But this is one of the examples I already mentioned when I described my solution: it's only subtractive, and so the color is completely flat and it has no reaction to shadows or other lights.

This format literally gets the best of both worlds: it darkens, as a window should, without being completely flat; and it's light, without being toothpasty.

Only additive:

Combined:

Only subtractive:

Combined:
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 10:34:06 AM by Teneksi »

-snip-
Ah I get you, yeah looks really nice! Looking forward to the update!

When I made a vehicle the seats acted like a mirror to the skybox, You should see if you can add that effect to the mirrors on the CV
« Last Edit: May 05, 2016, 03:02:41 PM by Daniel.S »

Ah I get you, yeah looks really nice! Looking forward to the update!

When I made a vehicle the seats acted like a mirror to the skybox, You should see if you can add that effect to the mirrors on the CV
Do you remember how you archieved this? And was that before or after the shaders update?

It was a few weeks ago when it happened, I think it happened because I did not name it or give it a colour.I don't really know how on earth I did it, it just happened.

Try to recreate it.

Don't get your hopes up though, because many skyboxes lack environment files (which were previously used for reflective water in maps)
« Last Edit: May 06, 2016, 06:32:23 PM by Teneksi »

If the blocky 80s pickup wins in the vote it would be nice to do this Mitsubishi Triton MX (despite the fact it is from 1990)

Will you do WW2 cars?

Try to recreate it.

Don't get your hopes up though, because many skyboxes lack environment files (which were previously used for reflective water in maps)
Nope haha I have not got a clue on how I did it, If only I had the old file then I could have sent you the file.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 06:28:47 PM by Daniel.S »

Crown victoria would be a Ford car.