Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed

Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53898 times)

Is Diddy really as rare as people say he is? There is a massive Diddy infestation where I live. Every store is overloaded with them.

Is Diddy really as rare as people say he is? There is a massive Diddy infestation where I live. Every store is overloaded with them.
I just ordered a Diddy that should be here tomorrow just in-case they do go up in rarity.

i've seen one diddy kong, i didn't buy it because i'm not a fan of him

idk if it's just locations because i see people saying link is almost nonexistant but i've literally seen him the most

at a nearby gamestop he has three rows

I went onto Game's website (uk gamestop basically) and they're in stock.

also, does anyone have the link to where sakurai said all of them were being made? zanaran told me they were, but i'd like a link to an article or something
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/06/12/e3-2014-nintendo-on-amiibo-smash-bros-and-custom-figurines

http://www.nintendo.co.uk/News/2014/October/Super-Smash-Bros-for-Nintendo-3DS-has-sold-more-than-2-8-million-units-worldwide-922571.html

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U will support amiibo from launch on 5th December, while other titles for which future amiibo support is planned include Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS and Mario Kart 8, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, Mario Party 10 and Yoshi’s Woolly World for Wii U, with more to come.

I just ordered a Diddy that should be here tomorrow just in-case they do go up in rarity.

I went out and bought a Diddy Kong out of fear today. Keeping him in his box for the time being.

I went out and bought a Diddy Kong out of fear today. Keeping him in his box for the time being.
I also bought Luigi and Samus just for safety

Meanwhile, in Germany
( this picture brought to you by reddit )
« Last Edit: December 29, 2014, 01:17:03 PM by Bomb Kirby »

There are a few Donkey Kong and Samus' amiibo at a wal-mart near me. Should I get them nobody has like bought them.

There are a few Donkey Kong and Samus' amiibo at a wal-mart near me. Should I get them nobody has like bought them.

If you're worried about them disappearing, go for it. That's why I bought Diddy Kong.

Meanwhile, in Germany
( this picture brought to you by reddit )

jesus christ

i got a yoshi amiibo today, it actually got ridiculously good pretty quick
it can already take on a level 8 computer and it's just about level 20

these things are literally the coolest

i finally got my amiibos today, now I have 6

There's a $50 buy it now Pit on eBay if anyone who can't find one in stores wants to BIN snipe it.

I had a dream of buying a special edition captain falcon amiibo (despite not having a wii u)