Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53395 times)

Remember this post?

Well, the Great Diddypocalypse is over.

There's a huge shortage of almost every amiibo where I live. There's tons of Mario, Luigi, and Peach. There's enough Zelda and Samus to go around, but everyone else is almost, if not completely gone. I can't even find a Kirby without going to multiple stores.
I have a kirby amiibo got it from a store like 10 mins away but there's like 3 or 4 left or so

You don't need to repeat yourself. You like Villager. Yes, we already know.
But villager is stuff no matter how you look at him. He's just an "asshat" character that fills the roles of "I wanna play this buy because he doesn't look like he gives a forget, thus making me edgy and confident that i can beat anyone *tips*".

Like seriously, don't main someone long or before you know it you'll end up being the saltiest player ever when you get killed with you "best" character.

i'm gonna update OP with more collector guide info

Oh, neat, new OP!

Might wanna double-check those rarities though. Little Mac is certainly not common. He's more in the uncommon to rare range.

Oh, neat, new OP!

Might wanna double-check those rarities though. Little Mac is certainly not common. He's more in the uncommon to rare range.
what he said
some of the wave 1 amiibos i've seen that are listed 'common' aren't actually everywhere anymore, like samus and yoshi. but that could just be my area.

also might as well list every wave 2 amiibo except zelda and luigi as rare because the closest i've gotten to getting one (again, excluding zelda and luigi) was seeing a little mac price tag

there is a whole rack dedicated too amiibos at this mall in searcy, ar. They "claim" that they will stock ALL the amiibos from waves 1-3.

what he said
some of the wave 1 amiibos i've seen that are listed 'common' aren't actually everywhere anymore, like samus and yoshi. but that could just be my area.

also might as well list every wave 2 amiibo except zelda and luigi as rare because the closest i've gotten to getting one (again, excluding zelda and luigi) was seeing a little mac price tag
i rated their rarity based on overall prices for the figures, but I'll recheck it and revise them

My Luigi Amiibo has just arrived! :>

I got a Yoshi one today at wal-mart They didn't have any on the shelf but near the Skylanders and Disney infinity There was a Lego batman 3 cover ontop and there was a peek and Inspotted a yoshi amiibo so I got it it had a scratch on the cardboard but the amiibo works fine. Anyways I tried not to damage the box but I did something wrong and had to damage it to get it out but the plastic got removed so what's awesome is that the amiibo logo on the bottom came off and it's sitting on top of my desk and I can put my Kirby and Yoshi one on it.

Here's a photo http://imgur.com/Y5K8GwG

I have another one that I haven't uploaded but it's pretty much the same but it's a closer look
« Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 09:37:11 PM by TheBrickBuilder »

waiting for a sonic amiibo.
problem is he has a loving stand on his leg.

my dad just came home with diddy kong and a dedede pre-order

i cannot believe dedede wasn't sold out

dad's the best yo

my dad just came home with diddy kong and a dedede pre-order

i cannot believe dedede wasn't sold out

dad's the best yo
:OO

Found 2 Foxes hidden behind Zelda at Fry's today.

I already have a Fox, but I picked one of them up anyway because I'm a scalper who leaves 1 behind intentionally because the boxes were in good condition, unlike my 1st Fox, whose box as you may know by now wasn't in the best condition

Mariotehplumber just spent 1000+ on amiibos and just

Really? Went to his youtube channel and sure enough he had a video but I got an age warning but I didn't really feel like signing up/logging in or any of that but he's just insane and always has been.

Anyways you know what I mean mtp is just freakin insane yo

Source: http://www.destructoid.com/man-hate-buys-rosalina-luma-amiibo-in-bulk-so-fans-can-t-have-them-285999.phtml
« Last Edit: January 10, 2015, 10:34:30 AM by TheBrickBuilder »

Looks like Nintendo made an oops. Somebody got a few Wave 3s early.
And, while I'm here, I hereby declare myself the Furling of the Amiibo Megathread, considering half the stuff I post here is just pictures taken from reddit