Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53899 times)

I had a dream of buying a special edition captain falcon amiibo (despite not having a wii u)
by special edition do you mean the pink costume

i have a lonk and pikapii amiibo

Question of the day... err, night: Which of the three discontinued amiibos have you seen in real life?

I've seen 2 Wii Fit Trainers at Target. Ignored them because I didn't want or care about them. And no, I'm not kicking myself over that, I was well aware that they were gone when I saw them. As for Marth, he's sitting on my desk right now. However, I've never seen a Villager before.

Question of the day... err, night: Which of the three discontinued amiibos have you seen in real life?

I've seen 2 Wii Fit Trainers at Target. Ignored them because I didn't want or care about them. And no, I'm not kicking myself over that, I was well aware that they were gone when I saw them. As for Marth, he's sitting on my desk right now. However, I've never seen a Villager before.
I've never seen any in-stores except the 8 main ones (from the N64 game), I've just been buying mine online

marth

some1 don8 me one

marth

some1 don8 me one

If you want a Marth, you can import one from Europe or Japan for roughly $30-$50. This is generally the best route, unless you're me, in which case you fork over $100 for the American version because you can't stand the different box art among your other boxed amiibos.

I've never seen any in-stores except the 8 main ones (from the N64 game), I've just been buying mine online

As much as I'd like to buy a Little Mac online, for me it ruins the thrill of the chase. In my hunt for Fox, I could've just bought one online for standard retail price, but instead I went out and looked for one in the wild. Eventually came across the very last one in a Gamestop a while away from my house. That was really exciting, despite the box being severely damaged.

If you want a Marth, you can import one from Europe or Japan for roughly $30-$50. This is generally the best route, unless you're me, in which case you fork over $100 for the American version because you can't stand the different box art among your other boxed amiibos.

yes im obv rich

deve pls

do you want a marth or not

i can just steal my friend's

My diddy kong came yesterday,eyes look derpy c:

Daily reminder to search through Disney Infinity and Skylanders before leaving a store when on an amiibo hunt.

everytime I go to my best buy, it only has the same 3 amiibos, mario, kirby, and samus, everything else is out of stock

Imma see if I can get mega man amiibo, so far I only have a kirby amiibo
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 01:16:44 PM by Esphere »