Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed

Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53797 times)

how do you predict the rarity of something that isn't a thing yet

i swear to gosh dang i am getting a rosalina

how do you predict the rarity of something that isn't a thing yet

They're guesses based on how popular the characters are. I didn't make this chart, blame Reddit.

link (lonk, super rare from what I've heard, found it in a best buy on black friday)
*sad music plays*

*sad music plays*

Toys R Us and Fry's seem to be the best place for Link, if anyone is looking for him.

Then again, it fluctuates between areas. Link is an uncommon here, but may be rare where you live. Where I am, Kirby is uncommon, and drifting into semi-rare status.

now hold the phone

bowser is going to be less popular based on that chart then SONIC

THE RAD FIRE BREATHING DINOSAUR TURTLE GUY IS GOING TO BE LESS POPULAR THEN A FAST BLUE HEDGEHOG

« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 05:04:36 PM by Freek »

okay wait I NEED A CAPTAIN FALCON QUICK

THE RAD FIRE BREATHING DINOSAUR TURTLE GUY IS GOING TO BE LESS POPULAR THEN A FAST BLUE HEDGEHOG
yes. turtles are bad creatures. bowser is a bad guy. from induction, we can also infer that bowser is a bad guy because he is a turtle.

people don't like bad people, and so bad people lose it's a contest!!!!

updated OP

thanks m8

okay wait I NEED A CAPTAIN FALCON QUICK

If you're checking stores, it'll take many tries, but he's findable. If you're willing to pay for one-for-the-price-of-two ( $26 give or take ) you can snipe one on eBay.

thanks m8

If you're checking stores, it'll take many tries, but he's findable. If you're willing to pay for one-for-the-price-of-two ( $26 give or take ) you can snipe one on eBay.

I doubt there are a ton of C. Falcon fans in Houston, but I'll try my luck at my usual stores, including Fry's.

all my amiibo are now lv. 50

come at me forgeters :))

I don't even have smash and I'm gonna buy a Ness figure anyways
gotta start my earthbound collection somewhere right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't even have smash and I'm gonna buy a Ness figure anyways
gotta start my earthbound collection somewhere right ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
tru

all my amiibo are now lv. 50

come at me forgeters :))
u wot m8

DK and his crew will rough u up