Author Topic: Amiibo Megathread - Shovel Knight Confirmed  (Read 53397 times)

p. mad theres no FeMU but whatevs, still getting Robin + Lucina

Friendly reminder: do not buy a Marth from ebay. Wait until they're relaunched.

Bought Kirby and Weegee today
and thus began the curse

Wave 4 - Nintendo Direct

wario is in his bad outfit

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

they better make a plumber version :'(
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:39:58 PM by Obliviongate20 »

why do i care so much about stupid video game characters on a circle I DON'T KNOW BUT I NEED IT

why do i care so much about stupid video game characters on a circle I DON'T KNOW BUT I NEED IT

this is why we're all here

...no stuff
lol i knew it wouldn't but i was so curious i actually got my pokemon yellow and tried it out
im a dumbforget lol

So my little brother use to collect those skylanders. I have a feeling that these things will become as abusable as DLC. Game devs could just cut content from the game and instead of unlocking levels/items/characters through gameplay, they could just be like "We had to rush this product, the content we announced at E3 will be released in a few months. Please buy our DLC/AIIMBO to unlock this content."

So my little brother use to collect those skylanders. I have a feeling that these things will become as abusable as DLC. Game devs could just cut content from the game and instead of unlocking levels/items/characters through gameplay, they could just be like "We had to rush this product, the content we announced at E3 will be released in a few months. Please buy our DLC/AIIMBO to unlock this content."
yeah but skylanders does that mostly because that's their selling point

the amiibos so far are personal fighters for smash, dlc costumes for mario kart 8 (character themed outfit), weapons for hyrule warriors, etc

basically the amiibos are little figures that are dlc for multiple games other then for a single game, whereas skylanders have always been "buy more characters = get more gameplay and areas"