Author Topic: Ostinyo's Hogwarts Development  (Read 10633 times)

• Particle Designer
Bots:Prints:
  • Broomstick item
  • Small props
  • Paintings
  • Quidditch balls (quaffle, bludger, snitch)
  • Whomping Willow
  • Portraits
  • AI Paths
  • Owl
GUI Art:
  • Track area populations
  • Cat
  • Hogwarts map (sectioned)
  • Creature spawning
  • Dog
  • Buttons and backgrounds
  • Area music (transitions)
  • Mouse
  • Item images
I need the most help with this
  • Toad
Sounds:
section because I need to devote
  • Loading music
my time to building and modeling.Bricks:
  • Spell sounds
Please PM me if you can work on
  • Converted (or remade) JVS
  • Dialogue for casting spells
or give tips for any of these tasks.
  • Plants
  • Misc sounds
  • Misc Items
Teaser Trailer

Server Password: help

What is this?
My Hogwarts RPG will be set in the years after Harry attended school, in present-day Hogwarts. It will include a GUI client, spells, quidditch, dueling, tons of quests, and anything else that you can think of in the books. I want to make the experience as immersive as possible. The goal is for my server to be a haven of fun where something is always happening and players don't worry about becoming bored.

Want to help?
Please comment, PM, or visit the server if you can help! Tell me what area you're interested in helping with and I can give you more detail. Progress depends on the amount of outside help I recruit; help make Hogwarts a revolutionary experience!

Media

« Last Edit: April 10, 2015, 05:11:52 PM by Wesley Williams »

This looks huge. I'm hoping this all works out for you!

Also, what about cauldron brewing and such? My memory might be a bit faded since I saw bits and pieces of the server. Just a suggestion I thought of, good luck :)

This looks huge. I'm hoping this all works out for you!

Also, what about cauldron brewing and such? My memory might be a bit faded since I saw bits and pieces of the server. Just a suggestion I thought of, good luck :)
It is quite massive :) There will be potion making- that's part of the GUI. You will need the specific ingredients and have to perform operations in a certain order (e.g. stirring counterclockwise, adding an ingredient) based on the actual potion recipes. You need to acquire recipes for each individual potion.

YOU'RE A WAZARD HARRY
A WAZARD

I just realized I said 'server' and not 'series', lol.

It is quite massive :) There will be potion making- that's part of the GUI. You will need the specific ingredients and have to perform operations in a certain order (e.g. stirring counterclockwise, adding an ingredient) based on the actual potion recipes. You need to acquire recipes for each individual potion.

I see. As a whole this looks very interesting and I'd like to see this come into full bloom. I might be able to get others to help you, depends if they're willing though. I can't help much myself in terms of building and such though.

The biggest things I'm looking for are a GUI designer and a bot modeler. Thanks for the help :)

yo i'll be on to do work once i beat wicked's server.
i'm almost there bb
10/10 topic tho

I really wish I was around more for building :(

My new years resolution is to help you create this awesome experience!

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

This looks great, i just wish I could help.

I could help with the GUI/Scripting, but I'm concerned on the best way to get players to download it. Because you know the pain of noobs joining without the gui and sounds...