[Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.

Author Topic: [Qi] - Drama, Problem Users, Flaunting and reputation.  (Read 19242 times)

lightbox, I think you should take a step back into your safe-zone...

omfg i laughed too hard at this
Why? do you want my in game id?
i wouldn't blame him

does anyone have a banlist filled with all the members of qi, nigerian cunts, and autism tm?
I have qi, I wouldn't ban people from the Nigerian cunts though, Ganefandan was forcibly put into it

Why? do you want my in game id?
we can just look at your old account y'know

don't forget that loving mlp megathread

now his rep is -1000 because of qi and that
the largest thread on the forums is a brony topic. dont think being a brony would effect your "rep"(which is a stupid loving term and whoever uses it as a point system is handicapped)

we can just look at your old account y'know
Some people haven't figured it out yet

does anyone have a banlist filled with all the members of qi, nigerian cunts, and autism tm?
Autism tm: http://www.mediafire.com/view/0bphdt8n6hrzyrd/autismtm.txt
[Qi]: http://www.mediafire.com/view/b637c08gsgpev19/qi.txt
Nigerian Cunts may be hard to get but I'm sure you can ban the majors like Dezi, Betel, etc.

Why would there be a war revolving around a show called "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic"?

Why would there be a war revolving around a show called "My Little Pony, Friendship is Magic"?
If you watched the show you would know that there is actually quite a bit of fighting.

In fact the land of Equestria was founded during a war.

dont stuff on this because it is just answering a question

If you watched the show you would know that there is actually quite a bit of fighting.

Well I'll be damned, nevermind then.

That didn't answer his question lol.

I'm positive almost all sci-fi shows include fighting and war.