ReapDa [51872]

Author Topic: ReapDa [51872]  (Read 7745 times)

if he invited you to play why would you not SIMPLY WAIT, and why did You not stand up for you, saying "hey i invited him to play"?

either:
1.You is not as much of a friend you take him for
2.you're lying

kickflow was reffing the game earlier that night and betelgeuse and you were competing in the game. they were the most reliable sources along with google glass and wohoyaa who were spectating the game. I'd say that's far from your idea of a "circlejerk group." Every single person that posts in this topic supporting the fact that reapda was trolling my server you immediately dismiss and claim to be my so called "butt buddies." Sorry for having friends :(

At this point you're taking this SO personally and trying so hard to go out of your way to prove kickflow wrong that you're contradicting yourself. Kickflow can't even take you seriously any more. Maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air my friend. Or you can have fun meaninglessly arguing with yourself, knock your socks off!
what does this have to do with the fact you joined reap's server and started instigating the players

Ravencroft, Kickflow, betel, You, etc is not a circlejerk. They're just a group of friends. I've never seen [all] them intentionally group up and try to drag people down.

if he invited you to play why would you not SIMPLY WAIT
I was waiting. Show me where I wasn't.

Ravencroft, Kickflow, betel, You, etc is not a circlejerk. They're just a group of friends. I've never seen [all] them intentionally group up and try to drag people down.
they all support eachother and say they did nothing wrong, atleast croft and kick do so. i don't know about betel and You because they're not involved in any of this, other then You simply being there

I was waiting. Show me where I wasn't.
by wait i mean don't point out grammar mistakes in rules and then point out that you find it funny. this entire drama could have been avoided if you did not do this, or if you simply said 'hey this is misspelled' or something of the same idea.

the first four members listed of the autism tm (the nigerian cunt rehash) are:

You: 29064
Ravencroft: 2229
Kickflow: 27944
Betelgeuse: 51142

they are all in a clan that is an obvious troll clan like nigerian cunts. these people cannot be trusted, anyone else in the memberlist is probably people who think the clan is funny and requests to join (just like nigerian cunts!!!)
the nigerian cunts are known trolls, it got so bad badspot even banned them from the forums, which is perhaps the only time that a petition worked

this drama is perfect proof of the clan starting to do troll operations or whatever this stuff is called.

i dont know what oblivion or kickflow are whining about, but it is very clear op was in the wrong here, he made a drama after trolling a server, cutting off most of the trolling him and his buddies did and only leaving specific chat lines so we wouldn't be suspicious of him (except for the fact he obviously cut off parts of the chat)

i think this drama is settled. it proved how autism tm is another troll clan and that the members cant be trusted (and that op is a cigarette!!, but isn't op always a cigarette???)

Lol ik im really late but im going with raven on this. He wanted to play and everyone else wanted a 3v3 and you just kick him. Then he asks why did you ban Kickflow? Because kickflow didnt even do anything. Then you ban Raven. Lol?

Lol ik im really late but im going with raven on this. He wanted to play and everyone else wanted a 3v3 and you just kick him. Then he asks why did you ban Kickflow? Because kickflow didnt even do anything. Then you ban Raven. Lol?
1) what
2) you bumped a ~30 day old topic

why did you bump a month old drama to spew out something with no evidence that doesn't even make sense