Author Topic: daracer64 - Can't take criticism  (Read 25729 times)

I'm not going to pull a crispy and stuff on you guys.

inb4 a "daracer128"
it will actually be daracer32 because he will be half as smart as we originally thought

it will actually be daracer32 because he will be half as smart as we originally thought
lol

genius

Let's... Stop revisiting this topic, daracer is gone and the thread is useless, good day.
i know this wont work so expect someone to bump or comment..

i know this wont work so expect someone to bump or comment..

You don't help by bumping it yourself...

its like every single person who goes on the forum and gets banned goes to that subreddit to just complain about the reactions they get for being a handicap

I was still pretty pissed off, I've cooled down.
goddamn it hes back

Damn, I know I'm late here but good job guys.

You never cease to give me a good laugh.

i am never a part of that subreddit and never will, and i know the points that they are trying to make ,yet its not going to further the development when you're constantly hating on some 33 year old game developer that decided he wants to take a chill pill from development for a while, you shouldn't have to cry and whine for loving updates to come to a game that is perfectly suited in updates, i know for a fact that badspot has said this in the past and i know theres a quote somewhere that even if he patches blhack.dll, computermix and cca and whatever will probably find a way around it and just make another dll that just makes it loving worse, kalph and whatnot shouldnt fling stuff at a game developer because the game isn't interesting to them as it was 7 years ago when they were like 9.
they're loving stupid.