Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307734 times)

blue laser should probably do 50 or instant kill since 10 is a really small number for only one laser

moon 2.0 preview two........ new bullet hell environment in holodeck
-snip-
coming soon to a server near u
will there be actual projectiles and stuff like bullets or something or just lasers? it'd be pretty fun trying to dodge lasers n stuff on top of bullets everywhere, or if there isn't one already there could be a difficulty system like for parkour that has different projectiles or w/e

blue laser should probably do 50 or instant kill since 10 is a really small number for only one laser

what isnt shown is the combination of red and blue lasers that come 5 seconds later

there will be 60 patterns of varying difficulty. the warden is meant to go through a few of them while he's in the holodeck.

« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:27:35 AM by Tunderous »

pls gimme moon 2

nibby do u know when it will be released?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 12:47:27 AM by #Jeetlor »

"nibby"
are you kidding me, and off that "nibby" topic, Crown, i got a /command idea.
There could be like an item box by typing "/itembox" and a random power-up-down thingymabob will appear and can be used.
As such items, Super Star *Invincibility for 10 Sec,* A POW Block *Freezes all guards for 5 sec,* And a poison mushroom *Takes 50 health away from player,* A coin *Gives the player 100 Cash,* A blooper *Covers the guards screen with ink for a couple of sec,* A Boom Box -Mario Kart 8- *Makes a shield around player and the shield knocks back other players* And i might think of some more stuffs
« Last Edit: July 24, 2016, 06:34:27 AM by Tunderous »

open server please please

are you kidding me, and off that "nibby" topic, Crown, i got a /command idea.
There could be like an item box by typing "/itembox" and a random power-up-down thingymabob will appear and can be used.
As such items, Super Star *Invincibility for 10 Sec,* A POW Block *Freezes all guards for 5 sec,* And a poison mushroom *Takes 50 health away from player,* A coin *Gives the player 100 Cash,* A blooper *Covers the guards screen with ink for a couple of sec,* A Boom Box -Mario Kart 8- *Makes a shield around player and the shield knocks back other players* And i might think of some more stuffs

Oh god that sounds broken. The server wants to ban wardens giving commands to a specific name but you're thinking its okay to have INVINCIBILITY for 10 seconds. Some rounds get finished in less than a minute. It only takes a second for someone with a knife to go up to the warden and stab them. All of the buffs sound OP, doesn't help the guards in any way and just makes the game a mostly a DM if someone buys a roll.

Why am I always a lone moderator taking care of things by myself?

Yo for Moon 2.0 can there be a 7x7 Go Board in it

checkers would be nice too, it's not very hard to event at all

checkers would be nice too, it's not very hard to event at all
Basically we need more board games.
inb4 monopoly jokes