Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 306343 times)

I assumed that you could just do /res silly. Most people have unique enough names with spaces that you'll probably never run into this problem if it runs like this.
You can do that...

lols your admins have downsyndrome.

lols your admins have downsyndrome.
smh dont make fun of our sickness

You can do that...
I use an advanced client chat mod where using quotes are considered arguments, like /messageSent "testing message" works exactly as commandToServer('messageSent', "testing message");. It's very useful. (I'll post link soon)

I use an advanced client chat mod where using quotes are considered arguments, like /messageSent "testing message" works exactly as commandToServer('messageSent', "testing message");. It's very useful. (I'll post link soon)
:OOOO
soon tm

steak dr pepper and cherry pie

« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 10:25:56 AM by Tunderous »

you handicap you bumped this thread so now it's way more likely he's gonna spam it. his spam will get cleared anyway so there's no real need to lock

Crown's likely not even awake, so you've done forgeted up Tunderous.

you handicap you bumped this thread so now it's way more likely he's gonna spam it. his spam will get cleared anyway so there's no real need to lock
Crown's likely not even awake, so you've done forgeted up Tunderous.
Nope.

i find it seriously strange how betel is mod on so many servers considering how much he does this though

like really i personally don't mind him ingame most of the time but i don't see the thought process behind modding someone who's spammed the blf with gore time and time again

I missed another forum Self Delete? Damn.

i find it seriously strange how betel is mod on so many servers considering how much he does this though

like really i personally don't mind him ingame most of the time but i don't see the thought process behind modding someone who's spammed the blf with gore time and time again
Most problem users tend to leave my server alone or act normally on it I've found.