Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]

Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 303554 times)

niblic why is one free kill ban but mass free kill isn't ban in the suggedtions

ones accidental and ones intentional

if u come to the server just to freekill ur getting banned

Staff guidelines are on page 131 on and not 132

misleading title SMH

Do this as a trail

Also give me a free one

What happened to the Pload's Prison Escape remake? Did you do anything with that?

What happened to the Pload's Prison Escape remake? Did you do anything with that?
I've heard that Conan's the one remaking it.

So what do accidental kills (mass or otherwise) count as? Or do they just include killing wrongly but under the impression that was right. If so, if they keep killing under false pretenses after we warn them, does it then count as purposeful?

So what do accidental kills (mass or otherwise) count as? Or do they just include killing wrongly but under the impression that was right. If so, if they keep killing under false pretenses after we warn them, does it then count as purposeful?

it's up to you to determine whether they're BSing or not. obviously if they keep mass rdming and then saying "oops what an accident" maybe they're lying?

it's up to you to determine whether they're BSing or not. obviously if they keep mass rdming and then saying "oops what an accident" maybe they're lying?
niblic smh if they didnt mean it they didnt mean it ok smh

The whole warning system doesn't really hold up when there is no way to see someone's previous warnings.

The whole warning system doesn't really hold up when there is no way to see someone's previous warnings.
They're viewable in the log menu...

They're viewable in the log menu...
You sure about that?

Whenever I've tried to use it to determine someone's past, it's always empty. Does it show for previous rounds/days as well?

Whenever I've tried to use it to determine someone's past, it's always empty. Does it show for previous rounds/days as well?
It doesn't save on server restart. This is on purpose, I don't want a warning tarnishing someone's record forever just because a certain staff member decided to warn them for something.