ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232375 times)

The statement about Porlaq doesn't mean anything to me. They try it every once in a while.

"My name is Cassius Kissinger. I'm with the Five-One-Fourth too," I relpy.

"And your name?"

"I'm Jacov Steele, also with the Five-One-Fourth. Nice to meet you, Cassius."
I extend my hand.

"Same to you,"

I extend mine as well. We shake.

(Also, we can go ahead and fast forward to the relocation whenever you all are ready, it's not ACTUALLY gonna take an entire week unless you want it to.)

(Also, we can go ahead and fast forward to the relocation whenever you all are ready, it's not ACTUALLY gonna take an entire week unless you want it to.)
*[F]*

I am ready.
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:21:05 PM by Juncoph »

press [F] to ready up
or just say ready so that people don't think this is a spam thread
« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:28:59 PM by Qwepir »

« Last Edit: March 03, 2015, 06:21:25 PM by Juncoph »

operator sign up please

EVERY ONE OF YOU DESERVES A MEDAL

I am done taking a shower and come out and pick up a book.
[F]

operator sign up please
Lieutenant Kibble is already on the roster

A week goes by without anything interesting happening and you all fly over to Mercana.

In the meantime, you are brought up to speed on the goings-on on the Mercanan Front.
While the Huitzitlaotani have been focused on taking their revenge on Gervesia for the insult of declaring war, the Imperium Zentragothorum has acknowledged Mercana as the greater threat and have been pushing towards them on multiple fronts. While the two largest navies in the world slug it out for naval superiority off the Mercanan west coast, the Imperial Army has been rolling through Mercana's neighbors to the south. But it is not an easy fight, even for them. Southern Kiraza is brimming with natural chokepoints that have slowed the Imperial advance significantly, but it is only a matter of time before they break through and can begin fighting on Commonwealth soil. While the Mercanan navy may be able to hold the line against the Imperium, the same cannot be said for their army. The Gaian Treaty Organization's objective here is clear, Imperial forces must be stopped BEFORE they can establish fortifications in Mercana. If the Zentragoths are able to get the ball rolling, it will be a bloody war the likes of which this world has never seen before.

That was the situation several months ago. Since then, Gervesia, Rovercia, Alumas, and Olvaia have all either surrendered or thrown in their lot with the Ecatlan Pact. Huitzitlaotani Forces are invading Mercana from the south and southeast. The Mercanan Navy has been beaten back, and the Zentragoths have pulled off a massive amphibious landing operation on the west coast, establishing a beachhead that has resisted all attempts to destroy it thus far. Rumors run wild among the Kintharian and Mercanan populace of devastating superweapons being developed and deployed against civilian targets, though such rumors are unfounded and may very well be propaganda spread by the invaders. Even if said weapons don't exist, the situation remains grim. If Mercana falls, Kintharia stands no chance, and NAUC will be left to fight alone.

But it's not all bad news. The Zentragoths and Huitzitlaotani's advance has been slowed considerably, as they now have to police the territories they rolled over to get to Mercana. Coryza, undeterred from their last defeat against the Huits, has joined the war on the side of the GTO. Finally, Nogova, Vierte, Trejirm, and several Kintharian offshoot-states have sent troops to Mercana to assist in the war effort. What was once looking like a terrifying stomp is now merely a grueling stalemate. The Second World War is in full swing, and there are countless opportunities out there for an aspiring pilot to leave their mark on history!

hell yeah vierte does stuff