ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232188 times)

whoops i was going to update but then i accidentally played helldivers with hurricane and xk for hours
gimme a bit

am I still perma banned?
feel free to make a character at any time just realize that you are perpetually on thin ice and will be ejected if you continue to be totally clueless

Name*: Arin Chroken
Nickname*: Guru
Piloting Preference (Air-to-Air, Air-to-Ground, or Multirole): Air-To-Ground
Backstory: eh
Picture: eh
Personality: Sometimes Hard-Headed, sometimes a great listener. Its completely random
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 08:40:33 PM by Agent Legit 22 »

Personality: Sometimes Hard-Headed, sometimes a great listener. Its completely random
A+ 10/10 your attempt at effort reassures OP that you will pay attention

i can feel the effort that went into this!! great job!!!
jk, look at the other character submissions then try again

i can feel the effort that went into this!! great job!!!
jk, look at the other character submissions then try again
alright. I'll try again.

Name*: Charles Varchel
Backstory: Born and raised in the North Aesthian Unified Coalition, he always had a fascination with jets and aircraft. He once saw an airshow, and always wanted to be the one behind the controls, but when his homeland declared war on the Huitzitlaotani Empire after the human trafficking was discovered to lead back to them, he decided to enlist into its air-force, and here he is.
Picture: blech

for picture, just describe how he looks. much better backstory, though.

Jaakko fires a spread of four JSM's down on the frigate.
The ship begins to break up as a result of secondary explosions caused by the missile salvo.

Bell fires an AGM into one of the elevator doors on the starboard side for effect.
The lack of PD coverage along that side of the ship allows the missile to connect easily. The elevator is knocked offline and you likely did some serious damage to the hangar as well.

I drop 2 chaff and gain distance to throw myself around again for another shot
Raven base EV 77
No piloting bonuses or penalties
SAM provides penalty of 25
Chaff provides bonus of 80
Test taken at 132
Roll: 95 - success
Test passed

You dodge the missile.

With the PD and SAM coverage all gone from one side, Tlacelel and Coaxoch begin strafing the starboard side with their heavy guns, to devastating effect.

Event log:
GTO TEAM
Shortsword attacks Carrier and damages it.
Crash attacks Frigate and destroys it.
Sabre resupplies.
Whiskey dodges a missile.
Tourist neglects to act.

RENEGADE TEAM
Frigate starts blowing up.

LOYALIST TEAM
Tlacelel attacks Carrier and damages it.
Coaxoch attacks Carrier and damages it.
Paladius observes.

Name*: Charles Varchel
Backstory: Born and raised in the North Aesthian Unified Coalition, he always had a fascination with jets and aircraft. He once saw an airshow, and always wanted to be the one behind the controls, but when his homeland declared war on the Huitzitlaotani Empire after the human trafficking was discovered to lead back to them, he decided to enlist into its air-force, and here he is.
Picture: blech
i will allow it

I head to the AWACS to resupply, with 2 more AGM's.

Richard peels away from the AWACS and heads back to the battlefield. He fires both missiles on the last remaining ship.

"Sabre, JSM ripple on the carrier."

Arin would be sitting in the airbase's mess hall, drinking some coffee.

Arin would be sitting in the airbase's mess hall
Arin would be
A spinning pyramid of light materializes above the base, surrounded by a crackling energy field. Out of this pyramid emerges what can only be described as a colossal mushroom cap, made of meat and riddled with what appear to be boils and bulging veins. It positions itself above the mess hall and sucks up the portion of the roof above "Arin"'s seat into an orifice in its center to expose the contents within. "Arin" is wreathed in a purple aura and discovers that gravity seems to have gone on lunch break, as he begins drifting slowly upwards. Though he may clamor for something or someone to hold on to, nothing is able to stop his ascension into the bizarre craft or creature, which departs back through the portal as suddenly as it came and shuts the interdimensional door behind it. Within minutes, a man and woman dressed in black business suits and sunglasses show up on the airbase, claiming to represent an unnamed research organization. They spend the next hour debriefing top officers and the element of Mjolnir that stayed behind on what happened, explaining the "truth" about the situation. On 1/19/4917, Lieutenant Charles Varchel went missing during a test flight of a captured Deltan plane, and anyone who goes around spouting nonsense about aliens and UFOs will go missing themselves, along with their immediate families. To compensate for this forcefully-imposed vow of silence, NAUC gives each remaining pilot a pay raise.

i wanted to believe that you would have changed after all this time, but you are still doing the EXACT same stuff we told you to stop with back when this stuff first kicked off
« Last Edit: February 08, 2016, 02:15:21 PM by Qwepir »

Alright, I'll fix it.

Arin is sitting in the mess hall, enjoying his coffee.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS NOT DO THE THING AND THE FIRST THING YOU DID WAS DO THAT THING THAT YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO DO agghhhh