Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]

Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235976 times)

PAYPAL REQUIRES TAKING 10 ROCKETS AWAY FROM YOUR PURCHASE.
NEVERMIND CREDIT

NEVERMIND CREDIT
CREDIT REQUIRES PAYING A TRILLION DOLLARS PER ROCKET, A WHOPPING 4x MARKUP. THIS IS TO GET AROUND THE WHOLE "EVERYONE loving HATES US AND WE DON'T HAVE A NATIONAL BANK ANYMORE 'NOR DO WE EVEN HAVE A CURRENCY. WE DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO PRINT NON-ASA CREDITS BECAUSE THEIR VALUE IS COMPARABLE TO A WOODCHIP." SITUATION.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 01:36:51 AM by Swat 3 »

forget IT I'LL JUST STEAL THEM

hey sweden you're looking good today

forget IT I'LL JUST STEAL THEM

hey sweden you're looking good today
HI YOU CAN'T STEAL THEM THEY HAVE NUCLEAR DEVICES THAT EXPLODE IMMEDIATELY IF TAMPERED WITH
only way you can actually do that is to manually insert a lock pass that is entirely mechanical.

and if you eat at either with nanostuffs it explodes

we'll give two to vietnam for free if they forget off and declare white peace+take all of their armed forces back to vietnam

hey sweden do you have emp technology

hey sweden do you have emp technology
entirely mechanical.
might not have seen the ninja tho

Canada legalizes crystal weed
give me the loving weeds boi 👌👌👌👌 I need some good stuff 💪😀😂😂😂👍

time to make assumptions and actions due to not knowing what the forgets going on with the tuskan sand fighter war in africa

Cameroon moves to try and force its heavy armor brigades through the defenses and cut through the Libyan district of the NAR before splitting sending half west and with a portion of light infantry to launch an assault on any troops that may be residing in or around Sebha before attempting to occupy the city, while another half of the force moves east to aid the fight in Egypt, cutting through the Libyan Desert to wrap around to hit Siwa from behind the front while the majority of the NARs forces fight to try and take Sudan.

MEANWHILE in Sudan, Cameroonian forces are managed to be pushed and take considerable losses and in turn lose the northern most city of Wadi Halfa, prompting a re-evaluation of their combat strategy as they regroup their forces to hold an intense defense line between the cities of Port Sudan, Atbara, Omdurman, El Obeid and El Fasher, trying to control major roads and highways and re-route the supply train to run along these roads to move back and forth to continuously re-supply troops, while also expecting the Sudan armed forces to help in these efforts.

might not have seen the ninja tho
u forgetin stuff
also did you fire on every ship on the coast of caracas

give me the loving weeds boi 👌👌👌👌 I need some good stuff 💪😀😂😂😂👍

pay me in authentic turkish carpets

EDIT: TRIDENT LAYERS WORKS AS WELL

pay me in authentic turkish carpets

EDIT: TRIDENT LAYERS WORKS AS WELL
I'm scotland now

I'm scotland now

still pay me in authentic turkish carpets or trident layers

HI YOU CAN'T STEAL THEM THEY HAVE NUCLEAR DEVICES THAT EXPLODE IMMEDIATELY IF TAMPERED WITH
only way you can actually do that is to manually insert a lock pass that is entirely mechanical.

and if you eat at either with nanostuffs it explodes

we'll give two to vietnam for free if they forget off and declare white peace+take all of their armed forces back to vietnam

scanning rockets

SANG paratroopers drop en masse to the embattled defense line near Port Sudan and Omdurman. Normal Saudi Army elements begin landing in Port Sudan to reinforce Cameroonian defenses.

Saudi forces in the north have almost completely blasted through the half prepared Sinai peninsula. They aim to shoot south rapidly and try to drive a wedge between west NAR forces and those along the coast while moving towards friendly lines.

if you guys wont I will

once those missiles leave low earth orbit im blowing them out of the sky
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 08:17:20 AM by CypherX »

scanning rockets
cheater, i said defenses, go away!
no TAMPERING

also i really doubt you would want that stuff raining down on people OR the ocean
or
probably not, you don't really know. the entire economic backing of what was the ASA currency could be in those rockets. it probably isn't gold, maybe it is that worthless crap. or it could be the answer to humanity's problems. or could be empty. or it could also carry little babies in cyrogenic tubes. you don't wanna be a baby killer.

u forgetin stuff
also did you fire on every ship on the coast of caracas
The United Nations vessel was spared but if it tries to actually dock or not to peacekeeping stuff we'll kill it.
but, in regards to not killing our own ships, then yes
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 02:04:01 PM by Swat 3 »