Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 235965 times)

Gran Venezuela's national government crumbles when a nuclear plant near Caracas melts down and explodes amidst the violence.
Gran Venezuela is now nearly an anarchy, because local governments in the less urban areas still have control over their citizens. Gangs overwhelm the police forces of the other top 4 cities. Some sane citizens flee to Brazil after an anarchist hacker group turning into a "for the people, let's get the forget outta here" defense group deactivate 100 miles of the southeast defense grid.

However, most of the border defenses still, without any new commands being sent, and still being hooked up to the solar grid, stubbornly keep firing at "enemy" ships, which the AI now decided was the UN vessel and even Venezuelan and Brazilian fishing boats.

edit: The military also technically disbands. Many in fighting with Brazil are ordered by their commanders to put down their arms and surrender, seeing it stupid to fight for a country that is no longer. Those in protest and those who are nationalist fight their comrades, but they are put down. Basically, put down their arms and hope that Brazil forgives them. Most of them are drafted, anyway.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 09:49:08 PM by Swat 3 »

man i wish nonnel would update some of this stuff

MOVE ME UP ON THE BOARD

I'M THE FOURTH ECONOMIC NOW

why'd you trash your country

MOVE ME UP ON THE BOARD

I'M THE FOURTH ECONOMIC NOW

go out with style

Got forgeted over rather unfairly, economy turned to woodchips, player who unfairly forgeted me over IC via OOC stayed as big nation, probably expected to forever control me as the once dominant partner of the alliance. Not going to touch that pile of horse stuff with a 30 foot stick. How much do you want to bet that Steve is going to move to another country after he was satisfied about loving me over and taking the whole continent for himself as de jure gameplay ruler?

This isn't about the "lol your continent play thing is gone, you are leaving the de jure nation as a little bitch". It is the fact that I don't want to be near IC a country that wanted to take me out with OOC in mind. No one can really testify against that reasoning. Steven switched from China to Brazil with information gained via IC/OOC that Brazil was rebellious. He then used that information to be Brazil and execute an attack against me. He took advantage of IC information OOCly. Nothing is denying that. It isn't like he just switched to Brazil and happened to: immediately withdraw forces from France to mainland Brazil, leave the alliance, create a new one, and then attack me in the time frame of below 5 years. That is quite a mighty thing for a "I only stay with you because economy kek" attitude to a "I want to forget you over, you piece of stuff." one.

*never actually bringing back the entirety of its navy, the navy in the Mediterranean is liquidated into NATO.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 02:02:13 AM by Swat 3 »

or you could just... leave gran venezuela as it is i guess

or go out in actual style and fight like 300 at thermopylae against the UN, would be pretty badass

Vietnam sends out landing parties to Caracas with hazmat suits.

Another fleet from Vietnam is heads to the old Colombian coast.

scotland begins construction on 2 carriers called the HMS Queen Elizabeth and the HMS Duke of Edinburgh

a new carrier-compatible stealth jet is also being developed in the UK
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 10:12:52 AM by Maxwell. »

i hate to advertise or anything but would anyone like to play an rp at 1999 again but with our current ruleset to avoid the forgetery (early Russia inactive, Argentina immediately gets killed, US nuked, 30 year siege of France, ASA stufftery, our really vague research, no nuking by players, etc)

or you can play my rp when it comes out ::::DDDDDDD

meh that too, I was thinking a little more freeform and less.... fallout

Well Jairo is making one soon
I'm kinda busy with Diplomacy and being in actual Europe