Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Return former-US territory to the USA.

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: Nonnel's Nation RP: Earth 2077 - [AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL!]  (Read 237694 times)

I wouldn't mind it, but I probably wouldn't immediately play due to irl stuff atm.

Well Jairo is making one soon
I'm kinda busy with Diplomacy and being in actual Europe

jairo is doing a crusades rp and your RP is the farthest from freeform you can possibly get

basically if someone less gay than me were to explain it they would say "restarting nonnels with good rules"

jairo is doing a crusades rp and your RP is the farthest from freeform you can possibly get

basically if someone less gay than me were to explain it they would say "restarting nonnels with good rules"
I didn't say that my RP was what you were asking for lol
just that I probably wouldn't join just yet

Someone should do an Age of Exploration RP (1400 - 1700)

Someone should do an Age of Exploration RP (1400 - 1700)
I was gonna make that, based off eu4 basically

i hate to advertise or anything but would anyone like to play an rp at 1999 again but with our current ruleset to avoid the forgetery (early Russia inactive, Argentina immediately gets killed, US nuked, 30 year siege of France, ASA stufftery, our really vague research, no nuking by players, etc)
Let's wait for this to be a bit done.

btw, I found it would be faster to commit Self Delete than fight for a larger amount of time.
and i felt leaving was a little boring too, kinda like a little bitch.

aint goin' out with STYLE, i suppose, aye?
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 03:39:35 PM by Swat 3 »

yeah I'm too busy right at the moment to host. I guess I'll let Venezuela final stand play out and see where I'm at when that ends

is there even any opposition to the vietnamese landing anymore

The coastal defenses are still online, but there are no (realistic) human resistance.

Switching to France.

Vietnam directs airstrikes, rocket strikes and naval artillery barrages on the coastal defenses to clear the way for the landing parties.

Vietnam sends diplomats to Korea to invite them to the EDC.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 04:30:50 PM by Ragequit »

I doubt people would want an American 2.0 land grab, especially non-Latinos doing it.

Go in as Peacekeepers, preferably. Really, I actually don't give a stuff, but yeah.

I doubt people would want an American 2.0 land grab, especially non-Latinos doing it.

Go in as Peacekeepers, preferably. Really, I actually don't give a stuff, but yeah.
i plan to split the county in two again, maybe have some influence there, but we'll see i guess

« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 06:05:47 PM by Zer0-Senpai »

i plan to split the county in two again, maybe have some influence there, but we'll see i guess
Still, go in as Peacekeepers because it was allowed. You should really worry about the citizens being under control of gangs in some regions.
w/e, not my problem anymore :cookieMonster: