I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers

Author Topic: I'm taking The Big Leap to Windows 10 for Because - bury me in wallpapers  (Read 4705 times)

Things are getting really slow and bloated on my computer so I've been meaning reinstall anyway, so I figure I may as well take the opportunity to check it out.
I'm looking forward to having Cortana serenade me at all times.

0000 hours
I've signed up for the preview program and have begun backing up everything I hold dear on this earth.

I really hope my server manages to maintain stability for the next three hours twenty minues or so...
The new Show By Rock just went out and I wanna watch it, but I must struggle....
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 02:55:45 AM by ·::Kishgal::· »

cool
intelligent post +1

good luck taboobles, I've heard good things and bad things about w10, if you can post your opinions after using it for a while that would be cool

That's the plan, ye.

blockland is large
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 09:43:24 AM by ·::Kishgal::· »

im still here in windows 10

Still waiting for the official mobile release. My Windows phone has been sitting there catching dust because Windows 8 mobile is absolute rooster. Apparently it has a lot of fixes and new features.

Still waiting for the official mobile release. My Windows phone has been sitting there catching dust because Windows 8 mobile is absolute rooster. Apparently it has a lot of fixes and new features.
iphone master race

I personally use Windows 10. It says on the site to back your PC up and don't use it on an everyday computer, but I didn't back my computer up and installed it on the PC I use every day. forget you, Microsoft.

iphone master race
jokes on you I'm currently using an iPhone.

Back up's done, here we gooooooooooooooooo

« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:06:34 AM by ·::Kishgal::· »

I'm not intelligent enough to understand about all it's processes, upgrades and speeds and things.
The main thing I want to know is how similar it is to Windows 8.1 in terms of navigation. I had a bit of an awkward time going from w7 to w8.1, but I'm now very used to 8.1.

i might upgrade to windows 10 when it will be released

will i be okay?

My brother has had to reinstall Windows 10 quite a few times to the point where yesterday he went back to 8.1. He had problems with it constantly corrupting or things just going completely bizarre. He installed Virtual Box at which point if he didn't use the keyboard or mouse within a very small time frame on startup or waking from sleep it would disable the driver for it and make the PC unusable. That's what made him say forget and put 8.1 back on lol.

Been using Windows 10 for the last few months, it's been really reliable for me.

[img]http://i.gyazo.com/dbab06c5515e37856f2de1f7d152786d.gif[/img]

>old versions of the preview
« Last Edit: April 26, 2015, 10:39:28 AM by portify »

>149GB
how are you alive
i don't download huge games

heh

my system language is french because i speak french irl (also my current theme forgeted up some things)