seriously who thought thralls were a good idea
6 (6.7%)
dark sword
8 (9%)
estoc
5 (5.6%)
proof of concord farming
4 (4.5%)
sorry but im so good and i literally never die you all just need to git gud lmao
10 (11.2%)
lord tony's stuffposts
36 (40.4%)

Total Members Voted: 88

Author Topic: Souls Thread [Demon's, Dark 1, 2, 3, SotfS, BB] - Working as intended.  (Read 164206 times)

i beat them with caestus at 16 vigor
suck on my rooster
the dancer is the most annoying boss in the game
why do people think the dancer is hard
its literally roll like 3 times hit once or twice continue rolling until she gets into her second phase then run away so she can do the spinny attack then just continue rolling and hitting its simple casual

another limerick tidbit; bed of chaos is easy and you may say "why is that limerick i did die 2 bed of chaos billion times" but its because you have to run to the left and right then straight foward it took me two attempts so haha get good casuals

why do people think the dancer is hard
its literally roll like 3 times hit once or twice continue rolling until she gets into her second phase then run away so she can do the spinny attack then just continue rolling and hitting its simple casual
hard when you're a fat man with a greatsword

hard when you're a fat man with a greatsword
just roll behind her and smash your greatsword on the ass

believe me i slammed her crack many a time but too much bustin and a man gets a sweat on and cant roll no more

believe me i slammed her crack many a time but too much bustin and a man gets a sweat on and cant roll no more
66 ENDURANCE

the hardest boss for me is friede, she's the only boss in the game i haven't killed once without summoning ;-;

16 forgetin strenght
10 dexterity (but dont tell anyone u leveled that up)

the hardest boss for me is friede, she's the only boss in the game i haven't killed once without summoning ;-;
father ariandel and sister friede should have been separate bosses

there's no reason for four health bars in 1 boss fight from software

no reason

i guess they wanted to compensate for the lack of bosses and one of those bosses kinda being stuff

father ariandel and sister friede should have been separate bosses

there's no reason for four health bars in 1 boss fight from software

no reason
They enjoy watching people suffer. They bathe in our tears.

10 dexterity (but dont tell anyone u leveled that up)

u forgetign friend

i guess they wanted to compensate for the lack of bosses and one of those bosses kinda being stuff
there was two bosses 1 was a dog with a guy that has a sword the other is the same boss 3 times but one time with The Cauldron

separate the cauldron phase, make him cool and have more moves

sister friede no longer 4 health bars but the standard 2-phase boss fight instead

hire me from