Author Topic: ·::Kishgal::· - An starfish with no heart.  (Read 12469 times)

Kishgal is an immature pitiful kid. He's an starfish for saying reckless things like that.

AdinX already has my expanded opinion on him, he can choose to share that or not.

Kishgal you should get to apologizing or you're going to have a lot of hate coming towards you, or is that what you want?

Kishgal you should get to apologizing or you're going to have a lot of hate coming towards you, or is that what you want?

lol

Omg this drama is wayyyy long overdue.

Pretty sure he doesn't care.

i really have no idea what kishgal's trying to accomplish, he's just making an ass out of himself

it's not like AdinX is going to apologise for grieving for what kishgal thinks is too long

Ahem ahem, since under certain laws, I am forced to respond to any messages with walls of text.

Also I just wanted to state that you keep in mind that never in any of the posts I made in this thread stated that 'mourning for two weeks is unhealthy', I stated that I personally found that amount to be an overly excessive amount for any actually logical person that knows that emotional ties are something that we should take lightly as human beings, due to the fact that these emotional ties to certain items or people can excessively intensify due to this person passing away and etcetera, I will obviously touch on this subject more in my following statements, so keep your lids on lads.

Since this is clearly a competition of who can write the biggest wall of text and prove to be the most dominant in the field of general intelligence, I will make my case and points in this specific post so you can all proceed to piss on it with ad-hominems, strawmen or any logical fallacy that can possibly exist, I am expecting people to dissect this specific statement as something that is attempting to directly insult you, but you should really read the entire post before responding to this.

First of all, there is the direct issue that most of you would rather attack my posts due to my 'insensitivity' towards towards this certain incident of a fully grown adult committing Self Delete, which mind you-- is a permanent solution to a temporary problem that anybody can fix if they actually do this one thing that's called 'trying', there are many ways for someone to be rid of depression, one of such ways is of informing people that you feel in such a way that you require somebody to emotionally support you through this time of need and therefore not make you feel in such a way that you felt when you had depression, I could also state many more ways that one person can get through depression, I am going to go the 'heartless' way and say that Shamus did not even consider but please keep in mind that venting your frustrations on Facebook or any other social media sites will not net you any support that could be proved reliable in regards of receiving emotional support.

I would also like to address the fact that people are calling me a heartless bastard, I am not literally heartless, but I am also not metaphorically heartless, we all feel emotions and there is nothing that can change that, I am just attempting to insert my opinion on this specific subject that we are discussing right now, albeit you may not understand this yet, each human being feels the same exact thing, albeit some people feel more impact from certain emotions like sadness or anger whilst there are people that specifically do not have feel any intense emotional impact from specific scenarios such as this, I would also like to state that merely because I am not deeply wounded by the dagger you so refer to as 'sadness' does not mean that I do not feel sadness in different scenarios.

It's to be stated that I would truly enjoy giving up this argument because it will clearly be a back and forth contest, whilst I would truly enjoy showing you how flawed your image of grieving and sadness is from the most 'heartless' aspect there is, although I would find it to my best interests for me to give up attempting to combat your words, I am going to merely take my leave out of this argument.

Ahem ahem, since under certain laws, I am forced to respond to any messages with walls of text.

Also I just wanted to state that you keep in mind that never in any of the posts I made in this thread stated that 'mourning for two weeks is unhealthy', I stated that I personally found that amount to be an overly excessive amount for any actually logical person that knows that emotional ties are something that we should take lightly as human beings, due to the fact that these emotional ties to certain items or people can excessively intensify due to this person passing away and etcetera, I will obviously touch on this subject more in my following statements, so keep your lids on lads.

Since this is clearly a competition of who can write the biggest wall of text and prove to be the most dominant in the field of general intelligence, I will make my case and points in this specific post so you can all proceed to piss on it with ad-hominems, strawmen or any logical fallacy that can possibly exist, I am expecting people to dissect this specific statement as something that is attempting to directly insult you, but you should really read the entire post before responding to this.

First of all, there is the direct issue that most of you would rather attack my posts due to my 'insensitivity' towards towards this certain incident of a fully grown adult committing Self Delete, which mind you-- is a permanent solution to a temporary problem that anybody can fix if they actually do this one thing that's called 'trying', there are many ways for someone to be rid of depression, one of such ways is of informing people that you feel in such a way that you require somebody to emotionally support you through this time of need and therefore not make you feel in such a way that you felt when you had depression, I could also state many more ways that one person can get through depression, I am going to go the 'heartless' way and say that Shamus did not even consider but please keep in mind that venting your frustrations on Facebook or any other social media sites will not net you any support that could be proved reliable in regards of receiving emotional support.

I would also like to address the fact that people are calling me a heartless bastard, I am not literally heartless, but I am also not metaphorically heartless, we all feel emotions and there is nothing that can change that, I am just attempting to insert my opinion on this specific subject that we are discussing right now, albeit you may not understand this yet, each human being feels the same exact thing, albeit some people feel more impact from certain emotions like sadness or anger whilst there are people that specifically do not have feel any intense emotional impact from specific scenarios such as this, I would also like to state that merely because I am not deeply wounded by the dagger you so refer to as 'sadness' does not mean that I do not feel sadness in different scenarios.

It's to be stated that I would truly enjoy giving up this argument because it will clearly be a back and forth contest, whilst I would truly enjoy showing you how flawed your image of grieving and sadness is from the most 'heartless' aspect there is, although I would find it to my best interests for me to give up attempting to combat your words, I am going to merely take my leave out of this argument.

are you trying to be...
...clever?
well you're failing anyway

lame opening

-the rest-

denial has never been so edgy

You beat me to it. Was gonna ask why his fedora is larger than his skull.

I think you're missing the point on why people write "walls of text". A mature person would know gigantic walls of text aren't efficient nor are supposed to make you seem intelligent. You seem intelligent when you get your point across clearly and concisely. That also means expanding if necessary, not for the heck of it.

Your post is just a waste of time.

/support

Kishgal is douche.

It's funny how taboo just vanished from both threads

-snip-
this is not an english exam you do not have to write like a tosser

Ahem ahem
I can tell from this it's gonna be a fun read
Also I just wanted to state that you keep in mind that never in any of the posts I made in this thread stated that 'mourning for two weeks is unhealthy
I think they were referring to taboo on that
I stated that I personally found that amount to be an overly excessive amount for any actually logical person that knows that emotional ties are something that we should take lightly as human beings, due to the fact that these emotional ties to certain items or people can excessively intensify due to this person passing away and etcetera, I will obviously touch on this subject more in my following statements, so keep your lids on lads.
"anyone who's smart enough knows to not care about anyone too much because they'll eventually die" do you realize how dumb that sounds, sorry for being a human being
Since this is clearly a competition of who can write the biggest wall of text and prove to be the most dominant in the field of general intelligence
wait since when
you're just using that excuse just so you can sound smart but really you just sound pretentious
I will make my case and points in this specific post so you can all proceed to piss on it with ad-hominems, strawmen or any logical fallacy that can possibly exist, I am expecting people to dissect this specific statement as something that is attempting to directly insult you, but you should really read the entire post before responding to this.
sorry for thinking you're an idiot and dissecting your post to tell you why
when you're depressed as forget you tend not to think about that stuff, and yes it is insensitive to mock someone for committing Self Delete because they went through a hard time and they couldn't take it anymore, and you're just sitting there saying how much of an idiot he was for doing that. now I don't support Self Delete, but I do think you should at least try to be respectful.
I would also like to address the fact that people are calling me a heartless bastard, I am not literally heartless
thanks for the confirmation
but I am also not metaphorically heartless, we all feel emotions and there is nothing that can change that, I am just attempting to insert my opinion on this specific subject that we are discussing right now, albeit you may not understand this yet, each human being feels the same exact thing, albeit some people feel more impact from certain emotions like sadness or anger whilst there are people that specifically do not have feel any intense emotional impact from specific scenarios such as this, I would also like to state that merely because I am not deeply wounded by the dagger you so refer to as 'sadness' does not mean that I do not feel sadness in different scenarios.
exactly so don't mock people for not getting over something as fast as you do.
good then leave, if your only "purpose" here is to "show us how flawed our vision of grieving and sadness" is.