Store Management Adventures with Mr.Noßody Ep: 5

Author Topic: Store Management Adventures with Mr.Noßody Ep: 5  (Read 771 times)

Backstory
I work at a grocery store as the Maintenance Manager aka "The Porter". What that essentially is, is the guy who keeps things running, neat and orderly. If a soda machine breaks down, I have to fix it. If a light goes out, I replace it. If somebody dies in the bathroom, I dispose of the evidence. My job is not limited to cleaning, repairs, and overall store appearance. I take the departments trash away, clean the bathrooms and sweep floors when needed.

"So Spiderman and Macaulay Culkin stopped by..."

So I was just minding my own business, sweeping floors and doing my job when this one random guy comes in wearing a Spider-Man morph suit. Luckily, because sweeping the floors requires I walk everywhere, I was able to run into the guy several times. First thing I asked him (besides the obvious) was "How's uncle Ben?" To wich he replied in frighteningly accurate cannon. This forgeter didn't skip a beat either. I ran into him again and, still in character, asked my where the bread isle was because his "spider senses were on the fritz". This guy was a nutball, but he had balls for being able to pull that stuff off in public.

Then about 20 minutes later this one guy comes in and he looks like Macaulay Culken: the Home Alone kid. This being the second time I've seen him, I still didn't want to be 'that guy' and ask. But damn, he looked just like him. He never says a word and never sticks around too long so nobody else notices him. So what if he is actually Spiderman? Could it just becoincidence? I think not! Spiderman 6 confirmed!

Summary

Macaulay Culkin is going to be Spiderman in Spiderman 6.

Its been 2 years since I did one if these. I'm going to try and bring this stuff back.
I'll link episodes 1-4 later after work.

See Episode 4 here

See Episode 3 here

See Episode 2 here

See Episode 1 here
« Last Edit: May 16, 2015, 08:42:59 PM by Mr.Noßody »

If somebody dies in the bathroom, I dispose of the evidence.
have you ever needed to dispose of evidence

He's always home alone with uncle Ben gone

that was interesting

any other interesting stories of store managing?

that was interesting

any other interesting stories of store managing?

Yeah, this is episode 5 and I'll definitley make more.
I've been slacking on these for two years...

hmmmmmmmmmm
well
i was kinda lookin for a job :|

I linked the older episodes.
What a trip they were.

what feeling do you get at the end of the day when everything you stacked so nicely is ruined by the public?
also, store name, if you want to reveal?

I linked the older episodes.
What a trip they were.
episode 1 what the hell

what feeling do you get at the end of the day when everything you stacked so nicely is ruined by the public?
also, store name, if you want to reveal?

Well, stocking is not my job so I wouldn't know.
Also, my store is a New England chain called Big Y.

Also also, yeah.. I still talk about the poopy bandit mentioned in episode 1.

I've been managing a store for a couple of years now. I went in as an upstanding "nice gal" employee to... i don't really know. I run a bookstore and we get busier than you'd might think. I'll probably start a story share sometime too.

Also forget people and forget letting them ever use the restroom. they either don't care or are too old to aim.

I thought the person called "The Porter" chases after shopping carts and puts them away.