Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 575224 times)

Why is the whole of Fallout 4 unbalanced? After 20 hours in game it all becomes easy. Especially with this window crCIA, (which I've hit too) it seems like they don't put a great deal of testing into it.

I do love Fallout 4, and Beth's similar games. It's just a shame when these relatively minor oversights/poor decisions crop up and make things needlessly difficult/awkward.

But I guess it's expected to encounter so many quibbles when you're at almost 19 days of playtime. :z

there were mods that eliminated the capacity limit, it removed it on junk, caps, water, food, etc. so settlers produced forever without stopping, like they should. but since the recent update all the mods that had it have been removed or edited significantly. i can't seem to find one anymore.

cross plasmarail is a good mod
actually all the cross mods are good mods and extremely customizable

Its sad that I cant experience these mods, because I have the PS4 version of Fallout 4. I really want to install some mods and screw around in the world :c

Its sad that I cant experience these mods, because I have the PS4 version of Fallout 4. I really want to install some mods and screw around in the world :c
you only have a max of 2 days of waiting

what
Bethesda said in june

June ends in 2 days and they haven't missed their deadlines yet, xbox mods were released on the 31st of may

Bethesda said in june

June ends in 2 days and they haven't missed their deadlines yet, xbox mods were released on the 31st of may
I wouldn't expect PS4 mods in two days. Bethesda haven't done a beta yet, which they did for Xbox.
They also gave a specific date/time for the full release close to the release.

Apparently Bethesda are having some difficulty with mods on PS4, mostly because of Sony. Apparently sounds don't work, there's a risk of memory/performance issues, and the mods are capped at 900MB compared to 2GB on Xbox.

I wouldn't expect PS4 mods in two days. Bethesda haven't done a beta yet, which they did for Xbox.
They also gave a specific date/time for the full release close to the release.

Apparently Bethesda are having some difficulty with mods on PS4, mostly because of Sony. Apparently sounds don't work, there's a risk of memory/performance issues, and the mods are capped at 900MB compared to 2GB on Xbox.
I could have sworn I heard somewhere that the beta had started

I could have sworn I heard somewhere that the beta had started
Searching for news and the Bethesda sites now, and I can't find anything.

Apparently the Creation Kit/Bethesda.net has had updates in anticipation of the PS4 beta though, which is apparently where this info about the limits for mods comes from.

actually all the cross mods are good mods and extremely customizable
i agree although i don't care much for the exoskeleton related stuff, it's like 3x more op than power armor

So, I'm thoroughly confused about the whole settlers gathering supplies things.
By rights each unassigned settler should gather 1 junk item per day (2 for each on a scav station) and deposit it in the workbench, up to a capped amount of items (100+(5*# of settlers)).

Now, to seperate their items from my own and check they are still gathering I took every item out from the workbench, dropped it on the floor, and deconstructed it into its components, then put it back in the workbench.

However, none of the settlements I've done this in (3), which all have some unassigned and some scavs, have produced any junk items.
Nor have they produced components.
And it makes no difference if I leave other components in the workbench or take them out.
Yet they all produce excess food/water every day.

So, I have to ask, can anyone actually confirm that they have had settlers place junk in the workbench? Especially any Xbox players.

i am  d y i n g  to play this game again on my 21:9 monitor. waiting on the good 1070's to restock as i am still without a gpu