Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 579196 times)

Is there an armor set in any of the dlc that is better than combat armor?
Marine Combat Armor. Super heavy, but really good.

So the nuka world dlc is out and i cant even play it... I hope they patch it soon

That's pretty impressive for a single player game
Not for a Fallout/Bethesda game. The Skyrim thread was alive for twice as long.

waiting on mod patches for nuka world compatibility, then i'll finally start my second freaking playthrough

Not for a Fallout/Bethesda game. The Skyrim thread was alive for twice as long.
because fo4 has a bad storyline, lackluster character development, terrible performance optimization due to lazy coding, and imo not the best lore

although it is still one of my favorite games

Woe is me, STILL waiting on PS4 FO4 mods... Perhaps I should have saved my loving money and just played the Xbox One version my sister has.

I almost climaxed when I found an automatron mod on one of the Nuka World robots

I almost climaxed when I found an automatron mod on one of the Nuka World robots

You need to calm down on this robot special interest. This isn't the first time you seriously loveualized a robot.

You complain about me wanting to kill videogame children but you are bringing your loveual pleasures to male robots into reality.

You need to calm down on this robot special interest. This isn't the first time you seriously loveualized a robot.

You complain about me wanting to kill videogame children but you are bringing your loveual pleasures to male robots into reality.
But robots are so loving lovey man

Do go on, Molten...

He once said he would forget wadsworth, a male robot.

Wadworth from Megaton in Fallout 3?

And Codsworth. Also fisto.

Codsworth is great~ How about Ada from Automatron? Or.. are female Bots out of the question for him?

what idiot wouldn't forget fisto?