[MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World

Poll

[February 2016] Most anticipated DLC?

Automatron
Wasteland Workshop
Far Harbor

Author Topic: [MEGATHREAD] Fallout 4 || Contraption, Vault-Tec, Nuka World  (Read 574499 times)

just got the game, any tips for some strong weapons I can get early on?

liking the game so far, played 10 hours so far according to steam
Overpowered quite a bit, but Spray-and-Pray is a unique fully auto SMG with explosive rounds.
It's sold by Cricket, the travelling weapons caravan merchant. She travels from settlement to settlement and to Bunker Hill and Diamond City (outside).

It's expensive but very effective against most things.
It will burn through ammo quickly though if used as your main weapon, and you can't use it at close range as the splash damage will kill you.

Just began a DUST playthrough.

Jesus forget, first spawn I got mauled by Tunnelers.
Second spawn wasn't bad. Didn't die to tunnelers, died to Nightstalkers. Kept the spawn because It was close to Goodsprings.

Just began a DUST playthrough.

Jesus forget, first spawn I got mauled by Tunnelers.
Second spawn wasn't bad. Didn't die to tunnelers, died to Nightstalkers. Kept the spawn because It was close to Goodsprings.
DUST?

DUST?

Hardcore survival mod for FO:NV Completely overhauls the game. Takes place in 2301 year. years after the events of FONV (Yes the Courier is alive. No I won't say where.)

Really really damn hard!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2017, 11:46:43 AM by MTrRxx »

mang this is fallout 4, play FROST here instead

once i upgrade my cpu i'm going to spend a couple hours overhauling fo4 for one more playthrough... excited af to get this mod working and in-game. it's banned from nexus for using stolen assets but i know hodi put a dl link to his version in a response to one of the comments

mang this is fallout 4, play FROST here instead

I'd play FROST but I can't exactly Run FO4 at this time, I'm waiting for my new PC so that I can play it safely again. (Yes, I have done my best to optimize. Not exactly the easiest thing in the world.)

once i upgrade my cpu i'm going to spend a couple hours overhauling fo4 for one more playthrough... excited af to get this mod working and in-game. it's banned from nexus for using stolen assets but i know hodi put a dl link to his version in a response to one of the comments
how would you go about installing it? Considering it's banned from Nexus I can't just use the mod manager for it so I have no idea how to get it working.

and do you need Grasslands or anything for it to work or is it it's own thing?

a vault I've been working on for a few months on Fallout Shelter got corrupted. Bummer.

how would you go about installing it? Considering it's banned from Nexus I can't just use the mod manager for it so I have no idea how to get it working.

and do you need Grasslands or anything for it to work or is it it's own thing?
full manual install. there's a few videos on youtube for doing that with this mod specifically but i didn't watch any of them yet nor have i looked at the mod files

and no, looking at what the grasslands mod does i doubt it's required, although imo it'd be worth using. from what i'm reading, the ambient animal noises that resurrection adds to the game get unbearably loud  at times - on top of being unimmersive - but it's apparently easily fixed (removed) with the installation of this mod which i would already recommend anyways

Yesterday i finally started Fallout 4 for the first time after purchasing it somewhere around the big sale.
I might have gone on for way too long (5 in the morning, i usually don't do this unless i really really enjoy my time).
I am playing without mods currently, on survival.
The whole only save when sleeping has frustrated me with like the first quest with raiders, but it is a reward and a real interesting pressure that it puts on you.
"Oh stuff enemies have spotted me and i just remembered i did not sleep in a while, forgetforgetforget."
I might have had that moment a couple of times already...

now install a mod that makes you take 5x damage and enemies take 5x damage so everyone gets one shotted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQPm1N2VQI

i'm all for immersive mods but this is some wild stuff that i don't think i should pass on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsQPm1N2VQI
i'm all for immersive mods but this is some wild stuff that i don't think i should pass on
what in the god damn