Author Topic: gender neutral kid switched up graduation  (Read 15663 times)

Guys how loving dare you

I'm a purple-blue genderqueer dinosaur

Please get yourselves educated

bigotry

i have been defeated by your buzzwords and militancy. i will forever renounce my evil straight white male privilege and bigotry and be willing to screw everyone on a whim. i am enlightened.

and be willing to screw everyone
jesus forget you're still COMPLETELY missing the point

Guys how loving dare you

jesus you're getting really butt blasted over genders and pronouns

You have no idea what you're talking about.
Who needs logic or empathy when you can have bigotry, right? So, do you have any more arguments, or are you just going to admit defeat and keep trolling?
Calling him a bigot and wording that the way you did makes you a bigot.

im a male and i like vagina

I'm surprisingly unconcerned with what an angsty internet warrior labels me as. Keep using your silly buzzwords I guess.
empathy is for ANGSTY INTERNET BOGEYMEN! down with everyone who isn't a straight able-bodied white cis male like me!!

I don't care what you want to be called or what you want to wear. It's not a priority to me. If you want me to call you a wet dog I will. What's confusing is this stuff:
I'm not asking you to memorize that chart, and I think charts like that are a little silly. Some people like to have a lot of labels - I personally don't really think that it's necessary to use more than a very small handful of broad labels because ultimately one can't label everything.

My position is biological love is a priority over gender.
What on earth do you mean by "priority"?

i have been defeated by your buzzwords and militancy. i will forever renounce my evil straight white male privilege and bigotry and be willing to screw everyone on a whim. i am enlightened.
Guys how loving dare you

im a male and i like vagina
More trolling it is. I'll take that as admitting that you have no further rationalizations of your position.

Calling him a bigot and wording that the way you did makes you a bigot.
That's not what bigot means but OK

More trolling it is. I'll take that as admitting that you have no further rationalizations of your position.
I literally didn't bother to read anything you said and rather just stated my opinion. Guess thats trolling now

sorry i cant be male and like vagina blf  :panda:

I literally didn't bother to read anything you said and rather just stated my opinion. Guess thats trolling now

sorry i cant be male and like vagina blf  :panda:
You know exactly what you were doing.

You know exactly what you were doing.
saying i was a male and that i like my snake in vaginas

youre dumb

That's not what bigot means but OK

Definition of "bigotry" from dictionary.reference.com:
- stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.

Definition of "bigot" from Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
- a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially :  one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Definition of "bigotry" from Oxford Dictionaries (US English Version) (International English Version):
- Intolerance towards those who hold different opinions from oneself

Definition of "bigot" from Cambridge Dictionaries (US English Version) (British English Version):
- a person who has strong, unreasonable ideas, esp. about race or religion, and who thinks anyone who does not have the same beliefs is wrong

don't get after me for this, i'm just providing the definitions.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 12:20:26 PM by PowerDag »

jesus you're getting really butt blasted over genders and pronouns
buttt its fun to stuff on all (unnormal) gender pronouns

I'm not trolling I'm dead serious. Gender pronouns are all ridiculous as forget lol.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 01:13:37 PM by General »

buttt its fun to stuff on all (unnormal) gender pronouns

it's also fun to do things like throw frisbees or drink coca cola, things that are more innocent than trolling

Well when you're provided with something that's just loving hilarious then you just have to laugh you know what I'm saying?