Poll

SERIOUSLY THO. SHOULD I CONTINUE TO UPDATE IN A DIFFICULT SITUATION?

YES (INFORMED VOTE)
NO (INFORMED VOTE)
YES (DID NOT READ)
NO (DID NOT READ)

Author Topic: [BLOCKADE BLASTERS] update 6, reset poll - BUT CAN I INTO WALLS?  (Read 9947 times)

Deathclaws. What else do I need to say. Just. Swipe swipe!

Dispose of barricade in trash bin

I call the wall gay

bribe the wall with money to allow passage

I get an M60-E4 and fire upon thy wall

Ok so I press CTRL ALT DELETE and go into the world-wide task manager. After about maybe 8 hours of trying to find the process for this particular wall, I right click and attempt to end the process.

yes im th-t-the i I'M THE ADMINISTRATOR

oh god i forgot about this im sorry.  also i got an actual functional phone for my birthday yesterday and it's amazing
UPDATE 5

RAGEQUIT:
5 - ARISE!  You tear open a portal to Hell and drag LEGODUDE77 back where he left off.

TUDORELEU:
5 - You quickly conjure up a giant robot, attach your railgun to it and launch several big-ass closets at the BARRICADE.
TBER123:
4 - You whip out a really big foam finger and challenge the TURRET to a entrepreneur -slap duel, shortly before whacking the stuff out of it and making it too disoriented to shoot back.
KIDPLASMA:
5 - You decide to make the most of TBER123's diversion, grab and open your laptop, do some laptop magic and turn the TURRET into an ally!
SIRGIR:
5 - You think about ramming the TURRET, but then find out you were beaten to it. Nevertheless, you come up with a different plan: get a clown car, screech up the BARRICADE's face, steal the TURRET, and plant it on the ground in a more beneficial spot.
JARELASH:
2 - You chuck a loaded toaster at the BARRICADE, but it ejects toast mid-air and recoils straight into your solar plexus.
ELECTRK:
4 - You kneel down before the BARRICADE and furiously beg for forgiveness, while hearing the roar of another wrecking ball and then a loud crash.
ZOLTAN:
3 - You point a gun to ELECTRK's head for being out of his loving mind, but your gun misses, jams and refuses to fire.  Which in turn makes you reconsider loving killing someone.
MTRRXX:
3 - You attempt to summon a pack of deathclaws, but nothing happens.  A tumbleweed then rolls into your view.
HODOTOTMAN:
3 - You quickly find out that the BARRICADE is much too big and heavy to just lift and chuck into a dumpster.
XR-7:
5 - You call the BARRICADE gay.  Then you call itgay again.
GLASS JOE:
1 - You whip out a wad of cash to bribe the BARRICADE into letting you pass, but a particularily heavy piece of rubble falls on your head and changes your mind.
BREADFISH:
3 - You jury-rig up a big-ass flamethrower and turn it on, only for it to refuse to fire.  What the hell?
QUERTY67:
1 - You wield a really heavy gun and wind it up with a kickass one-liner oh GOD it just exploded in your face someone call 911
GR8DAYSETH:
6 - You snatch KIDPLASMA's laptop, open up Task Manager and find processes for every individual brick in the BARRICADE. You then promptly smash the delete key repeatedly until the laptop bluescreens,pumping the BARRICADE fulla holes.
TURRET:
2 - You try to kickstart your career in crime via lasers, but your aim is thrown off by ZOLTAN's stray bullet.

PLAYERS
TBER123:
ZOLTAN:
MR. HURRICANE:
SIRGIR:
RAGEQUIT:
TUDORELEU:
JARELASH:
GR8DAYSETH:
ZHARTHON:
ELECTRK:
HODOTOTMAN:
LEGODUDE77:
BREADFISH:
FLAMECANNON:
KIDPLASMA:
JUNCOPH:
XR-7:
ZAY:
MTRRXX:
GLASS JOE:
QUERTY67:
TURRET:

BARRICADE: 12.73%
(damage: -34.57%)
   ─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥─────────╥
 ■▌▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐
 ■▌████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▐

TIP
: The TURRET will now automatically attack the Big Bad Things until it runs out of health.  If it does, it's gone!

become the wizard from magicka.

cast QRASER+Right Click at wall.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 06:11:12 AM by Tudoreleu »

Fire the fallout 3 experimental MIRV at the wall.

Magically appear and fire a BFG 9000 at the barricade.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2015, 09:07:46 AM by Nicepoint »

spawn a destructo-wand and d-wand it

slam electrk into barricade

Re-animate the skeletons of all the dead people