Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252314 times)

>2016
>not being gay for bowser

four hundred keks
>20XX
>not being gay for wario

luigi has his wavedash to support him, unless you super/hyper wd samus is pretty trash imo

see plup, hugs, and duck

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5aU113Ozmp4

cloud is way too easy to play

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJF14aTtyE

bowser is fun to play

tl;dr durdle fests: featuring people who don't know how to grab or do SICK AERIALS@@@@@@@@@@@@@

tl;dr durdle fests: featuring people who don't know how to grab or do SICK AERIALS@@@@@@@@@@@@@
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

yeah as you can very easily tell i'm stuff at sonic but i'm trying to change that

yeah as you can very easily tell i'm stuff at sonic but i'm trying to change that

u can change it by not playing sonic

I don't understand the point of perfect pivots in smash 4. if you run past them for a grab.. they'll just press a and you get hit before you pass them.

I don't understand the point of perfect pivots in smash 4. if you run past them for a grab.. they'll just press a and you get hit before you pass them.

tech chases, mixup for the other person if they're landing, makes it harder for the other player to react or punish out or shield, etc

its really good for fighters like speed shulk and greninja aka slippery ones

PPs are precise and allow you to move a certain distance that can really benefit your micro-spacing if you don't forget it up.  there are several high/top players who use PPs to make their punish game more ridiculous.

if you haven't seen it, i'd recommend watching the 84% "optimized sheik" combo zero did after void posted something similar on reddit.  those f-tilts and utilts are perfect pivots; zero otherwise couldn't get to fox in time for another attack to keep the combo going.

the thing about PPs is that they're not incredibly reliable.  iirc there's only a few frame window where you can truly get the desired effect, otherwise you'll just end up dash attacking.  unless you can consistently hit it, the technique is not particularly useful.

all being said, on some characters (sheik, fox, etc), PPs are much better and can even lead to crazy shield pressure, but others (puff or even marth, for example) it's basically useless since you can't follow up with anything after moves anyway.

u can change it by not playing sonic

in other news, how can you counter guys with disjointed hitboxes/lots of ranged attacks (anime swordsmen, samus, etc.) with close-ranged dudes (mario bros., sonic, etc.) besides picking one of the various anime swordsmen at my disposal
« Last Edit: January 26, 2016, 02:13:33 PM by Glass Joe »

How is Olimar and Jigglypuff cheap
Jigglypuff I can see since they're essentially "jump off the stage and float in to hit the opponent once or twice with an air attack, repeat" most of the time.

idk about olimar though

jigglypuff is so bad
rip 64/melee puff