Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 251339 times)

Last time I checked you could avoid ledge-snapping by holdiing down but I also havent played in a long while

Last time I checked you could avoid ledge-snapping by holdiing down but I also havent played in a long while

ok yeah, but then you have to like angle your up B and then immediately hold down and then let go at the right time (because holding down disables ledgegrabbing entirely apparently)

i also hate it because the ledges still have that delay when you grab them from brawl, then when you get ledge Annoying Orangeed the person can just hit you on the stage anyway because you won't get ledge invincibility
you could try going back to stage, but that's dangerous and some characters probably don't have a good enough recovery to try it so really you're just screwed
also because there's auto-snapping you can't try to like... mix-up the opponent and actually go on the stage instead of for the ledge
if you hold down while recovering you don't snap at all
Edit: whoops

i honestly think melee would be even more hype if it had smash 4's ledge mechanics and that's it.

then you'd have all the fast-paced action, but towards the ledge it would be more intense
I think off stage play is more intense when the ledge isn't automatically a safe haven

What is it with bowser mains thinking they're hot stuff for being able to spam Dthrow to an aerial

What is it with bowser mains thinking they're hot stuff for being able to spam Dthrow to an aerial
>bowser
>main
>not being able to easily demolish a bowser

>bowser
>main
>not being able to easily demolish a bowser
bowser got hella buffed in the latest patch.  don't even joke  :(

I think off stage play is more intense when the ledge isn't automatically a safe haven

i like fighting for it though ._.

guess i'll stick to 0.5 knockback and heavy mode

who wants to fight 1v1 add me on wii u
i play an *adequate* lucas

NINTENDO ID: Binkybadjln

who wants to fight 1v1 add me on wii u
i play an *adequate* lucas

NINTENDO ID: Binkybadjln
ill dew it
nnid: StarPlat
actually i gotta dew stuff
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 04:11:29 PM by Niff »

YOOOOOOOO WANGERA TOOK OUT ISAI
(ok granted isai SD'd his last stock but wangera went even with isai's pika for the whole match)