Brawl
16 (9.5%)
Project M
13 (7.7%)
79 (47%)
Other
12 (7.1%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Super Smash Bros. Megathread - official discord  (Read 252293 times)

meta knight is actually a good character.
(dont ban me)

i wonder if anyone has made a brawl mod that makes marth's hitboxes on all his attacks handicappedly huge and long, so he can hit someone from the other side of the map

Hey we should do some tourney this weekend maybe

Any1 up 4 it
I can do neyplay for 64-PM and I got a wii u a while agooo

I really wanna do doubles but we don't have enough ;-;

would be cool with a tournament
plus should we make a discord group?

would be cool with a tournament
plus should we make a discord group?
I think that would be easy enough

We could do commentary too

so if I own melee, it's legal for me to get netplay or w/e?

so if I own melee, it's legal for me to get netplay or w/e?

yes, look at here for what you need

Hey we should do some tourney this weekend maybe

Any1 up 4 it
I can do neyplay for 64-PM and I got a wii u a while agooo

I really wanna do doubles but we don't have enough ;-;
ya i'm down for sm4sh, i could double with beefcaik if theres enough people playing
also can you even netplay PM on wii/u? i asked this a while back but no one answered me
if anyone commentates that'd be fun to hear lol

also can you even netplay PM on wii/u?

You can't netplay off of any console (I'm not talking about the built-in online functions), but you can netplay it on emulator
If you want to play online with console, try setting up your Wii to connect to wiimmfi (i don't know anything about it, so good luck)

There actually used to be an online build of PM that you could play netplay through console with.

Don't believe they made one for 3.6 though.

« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 12:19:14 PM by BlueCreeper »

i honestly think melee would be even more hype if it had smash 4's ledge mechanics and that's it.

then you'd have all the fast-paced action, but towards the ledge it would be more intense

smash 4's ledge mechanics

ew

like really, the autosnap (except on certain moves for no reason) is bad and ledgeAnnoying Orangeing is bad
the invincibility not refreshing till you touch the ground or get hit is almost an OK idea but i think you should be able to grab 3-5 times before it wears off

Ledge gimping sucks but its always fun and usually the players fault when they get gimped

Ledge gimping sucks but its always fun and usually the players fault when they get gimped

i also hate it because the ledges still have that delay when you grab them from brawl, then when you get ledge Annoying Orangeed the person can just hit you on the stage anyway because you won't get ledge invincibility
you could try going back to stage, but that's dangerous and some characters probably don't have a good enough recovery to try it so really you're just screwed
also because there's auto-snapping you can't try to like... mix-up the opponent and actually go on the stage instead of for the ledge