Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...

Author Topic: Goodcreature, threatening to ddos and track me down...  (Read 29635 times)

"Guys i'm not a douche"
proceeds to be a huge douche

Yeah you are one.

That is nice to relentlessly beat on a human being for doing absolutely nothing to you. Like I said and I'll say it again. I'm going to kill you guys. If you don't believe me then I guess you won't! I'll just need some clear sniper shots or something. Even if I fail at the attempt to kill you I will be hacking, harming, displeasing, harassing, you and your loved ones. That is low of you to spend your worthless time doing something like that. I ensure you'll be sent to hell. Why you may ask? Oh it's because you're evil.

You'll regret what you said, kiddo. As we speak, me and my armed forces are tracing you down and we're going to sustain you so you can no longer harm, harass, kill, or hack anyone. You will spend the rest of your life in a jail cell. How long? 20 years, maybe even your entire life. I wouldn't run. The US armed forces can track you down in an instant, and there is nowhere you can hide. You made a huge mistake, bud. I hope you enjoyed your years of bringing terror, because now the terror will backfire. There is nothing you can do about it. You committed a crime. And you will pay.

Coming from a person who likes "Steven Universe" you should check out if you have diabetes you little bitch.
lmao

you know when someone's being so handicapped you just have to believe they're joking so as not to lose your faith in humanity's intelligence? like, holy richards how delusional do you have to be to think that literally anyone would believe that kind of hilarious bs. I just don't know the words to describe this, but I feel like "lol" works well enough.
yeah straight up, there's no possible way this guy's for real. if he is, he should get himself checked since I've heard they make meds for this kind of outburst.

Orly?

Local authorities have taken legal action against goodcreature and put him into custody. In this photo he is being interviewed in live TV, explaining his "Ravaging Revenge Crusade"

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) This post is leaking from the heavens.

Orly?
yeah, actually. I hear they call the pill a "cyanide tablet"
you should talk to your doctor

yeah, actually. I hear they call the pill a "cyanide tablet"
you should talk to your doctor

Already did told me everything was fine get you facts straight.

Its nice to see you guys have no lives to jump on this post faster than Donald Annoying Orange can insult the hell out of a person.

Attacking like animals aren't you? Responded faster than the speed of light it's confirmed you have no life.
how about you say that to the person who responded to you first forgetface
also
implying i don't have a life
when you just posted
this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281017.msg8555795#msg8555795

how about you say that to the person who responded to you first forgetface
also
implying i don't have a life
when you just posted
this
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=281017.msg8555795#msg8555795

LOL u mad bro?

Its nice to see you guys have no lives to jump on this post faster than Donald Annoying Orange can insult the hell out of a person.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ij0ya0vFsGk&feature=youtu.be&t=223

That is quality material I need some more from you if you could. I like mid 2006 stuff.