Poll

After you've tried the new reference frame import feature, do you think it should be enabled by default?

Yes
No

Author Topic: [Blender] New DTS plugin  (Read 132945 times)

Wow, looks like coloring your models will be easier than ever!
but it was easy before?

« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 05:03:10 PM by Johnny Blockhead »

Pardon for asking, but how do I go about installing this?

Pardon for asking, but how do I go about installing this?
Go to the GitHub page, click the 'Download ZIP' button on the right, open up Blender, click 'File' on the top left, go to 'User Preferences' and click 'Install from file', then locate the ZIP file and double click on it

You should now see the 'Torque (.dts)' option in your export and import menus

Go to the GitHub page, click the 'Download ZIP' button on the right, open up Blender, click 'File' on the top left, go to 'User Preferences' and click 'Install from file', then locate the ZIP file and double click on it

You should now see the 'Torque (.dts)' option in your export and import menus
Thanks!

1000000/10 amazing. I can finally export my old models and make addons. Thank you sooo much. You deserve a medal.

For anyone that's been using this: Is there anything that's missing that you'd like to see added, or any particular requests for priority of things on the roadmap? (The list isn't as up to date as it could be, if I recall correctly)

For anyone that's been using this: Is there anything that's missing that you'd like to see added, or any particular requests for priority of things on the roadmap? (The list isn't as up to date as it could be, if I recall correctly)

I can't seem to export the bones with mountPoint and muzzlePoint.  Either that's just me or it would be a nice feature :)

I can't seem to export the bones with mountPoint and muzzlePoint.  Either that's just me or it would be a nice feature :)

https://github.com/portify/io_scene_dts/issues/2

It doesn't export any bones like that yet

is it true that all projects that port is involved in are legally required to not be finished

is it true that all projects that port is involved in are legally required to not be finished

no

I had a topic going in Off-Topic, but its not getting that much attention

Ok, so I have the add-on all installed and everything, but it wont let me import something like sword.dts from Weapon_Sword

Anyone know why?

^^^