Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"

Author Topic: Racer Boy - child enthusiast. "Gamer00"  (Read 17383 times)

Anybody can change a name and an avatar.

Still waiting on this.
His skype is racerboy375
And, looking through the messages now, I can't believe I fell victim. forget.
I'm gonna do some internet investigation.

Wasn't Summett accused of child enthusiasm too on some other previous thread?

Alright, so, strange enough, he listed his skype location as New Jersey, when he actually lives in Colorado, according to an ip locator.
Normally, this can be off by a few miles, but holy forget, that's 1,844 miles, which can be no mistake.
Plus, all records say new jersey.

NOEDIT:
I meant to say *all records say colorado.

/support
Racerboy is a richard.

/support
Racerboy is a richard.
read the god damn topic

Man this thing is about me, but im not paying attention to it, should I?
 :cookieMonster: :cookie:

NOEDIT:
I meant to say *all records say colorado.
Confirmed setro uses skype resolver report and ban

His skype is racerboy375
Alright, well now we know what his skype is, but we have no way of telling if the skype in OP matches it because summet is banned. hooray.

Alright, so, strange enough, he listed his skype location as New Jersey, when he actually lives in Colorado, according to an ip locator.
Normally, this can be off by a few miles, but holy forget, that's 1,844 miles, which can be no mistake.

my ip has said i live in forgetin kansas when i'm from texas

I can confirm this, when I did have him added his location was New jersey, it is infact Racerboy and if you're convinced it isn't... wow

Racer lives in jersey.