Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]

Author Topic: Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]  (Read 99003 times)

i'd like to test, i can finally host some of my fort wars

I'm going to have to try this... :)

I'm interested in beta testing.
Amazing work! I would love to test this as this in my eyes is one of the most useful blockland tools.
i'd like to test, i can finally host some of my fort wars
Added :)

Package onExit() and onServerDestroyed(). There's no function that is called both when a normal server and when a dedicated server is destroyed.
Awesome, thanks a lot. For dedicated servers though, would server script objects be removed automatically on shutdown?

Awesome, thanks a lot. For dedicated servers though, would server script objects be removed automatically on shutdown?

I always prefer to clean everything up nicely even though the process being killed tends to "remove" the script objects anyway :)

Any idea when this will be released as a add-on..?

ayyyy im down to test
Sure

I always prefer to clean everything up nicely even though the process being killed tends to "remove" the script objects anyway :)
Oh lol, yeah just wanted to make sure.

Any idea when this will be released as a add-on..?
It's hard to say because everytime I give an estimate for release, it ends up taking more work than I anticipated and get's delayed. But, once testing begins, it should be released 2-3 weeks after. And I'm aiming for next week for the testing phase to begin.

Making a lot of progress with the GUIs! I'll post another update soon showing my progress.

oh stuff when is testing happening, i don't wanna miss it

Testing begins next weekend :) I'll send out the alpha version first to test the main functions, then I'll finish the remaining scripts for beta testing.

Dang, I want to test too like the others.

Testing begins next weekend :) I'll send out the alpha version first to test the main functions, then I'll finish the remaining scripts for beta testing.

sweeeet

Dang, I want to test too like the others.
Sure, added as well

Eventually I may have to set a cap for the amount of testers though lol.

Selection GUIs

The selection GUIs are close to being done! They're designed to work on dedicated servers, and allow you to choose bricks, prints and colors for landscape options or details for biomes. Since the generator (for now) supports using any brick as a detail, the Detail Selection GUI will list all bricks relative to the category you choose. Also, since the generator supports using various brick sizes, the Main Brick Selection GUI will list various normal and ModTer bricks you can choose from.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2015, 11:05:20 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

that's amazing looking.