Author Topic: Procedural Terrain Generator v3 [Working on v3.1]  (Read 100339 times)

Mod terrain does not use ramps and wedges when selected, I assume this is one of those features.

Oh man i would love to test,

ghost told me that probably one of the reasons due to the red bricks is the colorset that is being used
could anyone try and recreate the issue with trueno's colorset? ghost only uses default

ghost told me that probably one of the reasons due to the red bricks is the colorset that is being used
could anyone try and recreate the issue with trueno's colorset? ghost only uses default
I am using only default

May I be a tester? I've been looking at this for a while. Also I use V2 alot, and I would love to test out this new an improved PTG.

taking a screenshot counts as lag although it sounds normal

Mod terrain does not use ramps and wedges when selected, I assume this is one of those features.
Correct - ModTer ramps and wedges, floating islands, etc. are not setup yet. I focused on getting at least biomes, detail caves and some others working for the alpha.

Did y'all try disabling biomes under the Features window?

Oh man i would love to test,
May I be a tester? I've been looking at this for a while. Also I use V2 alot, and I would love to test out this new an improved PTG.
Sure, once we get the current issues resolved I'll send y'all the files.

Working great for me:

I can't make it generate anything that is supposed to resemble terrain.

Either with default preset or with a heavily modified and tinkered one, all I can get is the water and a flat layer of surface. I am at a complete loss here. Doesn't make a difference whether or not biomes are enabled.

I found a fix, the only reason you should be getting red terrain is if you have enabled features for Moutains. Otherwise you should be fine.

I found a fix, the only reason you should be getting red terrain is if you have enabled features for Moutains. Otherwise you should be fine.
i can confirm this.

I can't make it generate anything that is supposed to resemble terrain.

Either with default preset or with a heavily modified and tinkered one, all I can get is the water and a flat layer of surface. I am at a complete loss here. Doesn't make a difference whether or not biomes are enabled.
You don't have Flatlands enabled in setup?

Yeah, guys I'm quite certain it's due to Mountains. Try changing their color or disabling them in the Features menu and it should resolve the issue.

Hmm, would you mind saving your current settings as a preset and sending it to me? Let me see if I can recreate it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2015, 08:01:40 PM by [GSF]Ghost »

I've been making all kinds of various setups with no results, but to make sure there's no misunderstanding, what steps do I need to take to get actual terrain out of default preset?

I'm currently making a testing log for the addon, anyone who has any bugs that they have just discovered can PM me them.
- along with a screenshot preferably, you don't need one though.