Poll

Reverse rule 5 decision on Ace?

YES
79 (71.8%)
NO
31 (28.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: January 17, 2008, 08:00:30 PM

Author Topic: Bring Ace back? - You decide!  (Read 12083 times)

Apparently you can have a emo-cigarettegot fit, get banned, then come back and resume the emo-cigarettegotry where you left off.

Shut up.

Ace was a nice person but then Iban joined and purposely pissed everyone off, so I can't blame him for exploding. It's true that he's not gonna stick to his word if he comes back but if you say he's gonna be an 'emo-friend' just know that that was only because of Iban.

And friend isn't a censored word fyi.

EDIT: DRAMA!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2008, 10:00:54 PM by Pimpin »

This requires more bandana man.

Badspot

• Administrator
I voted yes. The Bones4 poll also came out to yes, so I'm not really expecting much. Then again, it could have been a failure on Bones's part to make another account.

Bones4 did come back, then got re-banned for spamming.

Who doesn't love Ace? Besides Bacon?

DID SOMEONE CALL ME?

I voted yes. The Bones4 poll also came out to yes, so I'm not really expecting much. Then again, it could have been a failure on Bones's part to make another account.

Bones4 did come back, then got re-banned for spamming.

I guess I didn't put the two together, I know he got caught spamming, but for some reason I thought it was before this poll. My mistake then.

Apparently you can have a emo-cigarettegot fit, get banned, then come back and resume the emo-cigarettegotry where you left off.

Shut up.

Ace was a nice person but then Iban joined and purposely pissed everyone off, so I can't blame him for exploding. It's true that he's not gonna stick to his word if he comes back but if you say he's gonna be an 'emo-friend' just know that that was only because of Iban.

I was just saying that in general, I don't remember too much about Ace, other than he hated lightningace for having a similar name. BLAH BLAH BLAH SERIOUS POST REQUIRES SERIOUS ANSWERS.

Everyone hates LightningAce...
He ceased playing though and now play Gunbound, MapleStory and Gmod.

Everyone hates LightningAce...
He ceased playing though and now play Gunbound, MapleStory and Gmod.

lol those suck

The game that doesn't suck.

Shut up.

I was just saying that in general, I don't remember too much about Ace, other than he hated lightningace for having a similar name. BLAH BLAH BLAH SERIOUS POST REQUIRES SERIOUS ANSWERS.

Ace didn't stand his ground very well, and history tends to repeat itself. Just wait for another Iban to come along.

... Just wait for another Iban to come along.
If another one comes, I swear to God I will ctrl + k my blockland account.

... Just wait for another Iban to come along.
If another one comes, I swear to God I will ctrl + k my blockland account.
I shall save this quote for future reference.