So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll

Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15415 times)

I've seen sugar tons of times over the past couple years. He/she is somewhat annoying with the incessant attention seeking, but other than that I either try to act normal or just don't say anything.

Stop playing on a damn toaster.
Do you even notice a tiny bit of lag when she joins? I think it's something to do with sending too many packets.

Join, leave

Join leave

Joinleave

Yeah, Idk what is up

She usually comes to my server to say "Hello host" then whatsoever leaves

She usually comes to my server to say "Hello host" then whatsoever leaves
Maybe she is the one playing on a toaster and she lags out almost instantly if there's a lot of add-ons.

Maybe she is the one playing on a toaster and she lags out almost instantly if there's a lot of add-ons.
She has all of my stuff on my server downloaded, she has played before

ur handicapped
she has autism
Well I guess I can see why her parents let her just play Blockland all day, I wouldn't want to deal with an autistic child either... as cold as that is to say

Well I guess I can see why her parents let her just play Blockland all day, I wouldn't want to deal with an autistic child either... as cold as that is to say
Let's hope you never have a significant other or a child.

I don't really
I don't really understand
I don't really understand why they
I don't really understand why they talk like this
But I don't really have a problem with them either way

or maybe she just enjoys playing the game in her free time

Legit mental disorder. Move along.

Sugar's the nicest player I know. If you've got a problem with her, take it up w/ my fists

Sugar's the nicest player I know. If you've got a problem with her, take it up w/ my fists

1v1 me bro

Legit mental disorder. Move along.
You're legit in no place to be saying people have mental disorders, cut the badspot persona

Well, Sugar DOES have a legit disorder...