Author Topic: So does Sugar (34476) have some sort of mental disorder or are they just a troll  (Read 15287 times)

no one cared about Furling (well some people did but others treated him poorly), so I am kind of surprised about this

what happened to furling, anyway?
haven't seen him post in a long time

no one cared about Furling (well some people did but others treated him poorly), so I am kind of surprised about this

he was deaf, not autistic iirc

I like it how BL says autism all the time but when its right in front of them, it begins to be strange enough that it forums its own Drama topic.

I am pretty sure we all know shes/hes (cuz do we really know) a kid and he chose a game that fit him/her in the right place for what Blockland. But when encounter others which is what Blockland is. (mostly not all kids) Just saying I think we know how much we can stuff down the kids throat. If so then what... I have kinda lost on what else to say but i am pretty sure you guys know the point i am explaining.

TBH Sugar can get annoying at times but I don't care, people find me annoying as all forget a lot but they're fine with me.

he quit the forums a few months ago

he left because of a pretty silly reason, an add-on topic he made got de-railed and that was it

he was deaf, not autistic iirc
yes, but he still had alot of time piecing words together
people just made fun of him, it was terrible

yes, but he still had alot of time piecing words together
people just made fun of him, it was terrible
his words made for a good laugh but he was pretty cool nonetheless

He was cool but also weird and kinda creepy.

He was cool but also weird and kinda creepy.
His rant about night fox an his "pinky back door" sure was creepy and funny.

I am pretty sure we all know shes/hes (cuz do we really know) a kid and he chose a game that fit him/her in the right place for what Blockland. But when encounter others which is what Blockland is. (mostly not all kids) Just saying I think we know how much we can stuff down the kids throat. If so then what... I have kinda lost on what else to say but i am pretty sure you guys know the point i am explaining.
On the contrary. I have absolutely no clue what you're saying because the way you write is so confusing to read. There's not even a single sentence in your post that I can nail down a definite meaning for. It's just a bunch of mumbled garbage.

iicr furling was the guy who was like your personal yahoo news freak right?

"NEW WORM DIG TEETH LOOK GUYS"

or maybe the occasional

"DOCTER BAFFLED BY starfish ON FACE, IS THIS FUTURE?"

I'm probably jumping the gun on those but I distinctly remember most of his topics being weird or stupid.

I like it how BL says autism all the time but when its right in front of them, it begins to be strange enough that it forums its own Drama topic.

I shouldn't of posted in the first place... Sorry. I sometimes have things to say, so then I just type it down and i edit from there but without actually well care of structure... I mainly commented because I too have a disorder called "dyslexia"and when I see others that have a disorder being talked about through the community due to their weirdness, I feel bad for them. So then me  trying to explain with my own words without full care and review. Now seeing my post, all it looks like to me now is a pile of dog stuff smeared across the wall.

So you guys can stuff down my throat if want I guess...

sorry about that...

iicr furling was the guy who was like your personal yahoo news freak right?

"NEW WORM DIG TEETH LOOK GUYS"

or maybe the occasional

"DOCTER BAFFLED BY starfish ON FACE, IS THIS FUTURE?"

I'm probably jumping the gun on those but I distinctly remember most of his topics being weird or stupid.
correct he was the news guy

his off-topic topic names oh god