Author Topic: Base Raiders - Ripple in pipples  (Read 18727 times)

EDIT: I don't have any beefs with Computermix. I really doubt it's him.
if you did your research like i did you'll find the truth

Aaaaaand the thread starts to descend.
That's a recurring theme with damp.

got rekt by mace, cyber, and chill, it was a good fight though, lasted several periods

Fire Flame, BL_ID 13871, was just caught cheating - he had himself glitched behind the invisible wall at the end of the tunnel, using up all the power on the server. When he was found out, he destroyed everything and made a hasty exit.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/OXkG1

Please note that the sign 'Dannu' was made there way before any of this transpired.

>Me and cheez roaming the server
>Find a base, both members are gone
>We raid it and find a safe containing 160k dollars
>We got the RYNO V and equally split the money among ourselves
>Jeremy gets very angry and decides to leave
>We live happily ever after

Every single person on the server needs to have money reset. There also needs to be something if someone has all the power on the server. Its bull stuff how no one can get close to cstuffteens base to plant c4 or use fireaxes.
Also this is pretty loving sad

Fire Flame, BL_ID 13871, was just caught cheating - he had himself glitched behind the invisible wall at the end of the tunnel, using up all the power on the server. When he was found out, he destroyed everything and made a hasty exit.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/OXkG1
Thanks for the great report. I'll be sure to do a thing.
Every single person on the server needs to have money reset. There also needs to be something if someone has all the power on the server. Its bull stuff how no one can get close to cstuffteens base to plant c4 or use fireaxes.
Also this is pretty loving sad

C16 bank?

C16 bank?
He had joined and my guess would be that people from c16 would just pay him and after awhile he would just leave with the money and once the server would restart he would join again and pay people from c16 so a loving stupid monoploy would start again.

If there was a way to easily put someone in power out of power, then the server isn't fun anymore. It's pretty much the main drive for gangs and one of the main reasons people like the server.

C16 just knows how the system works-- they aren't necessarily doing anything wrong, it's just that not enough people care enough to raid. This is another big concept of the server that makes it fun. Try rallying the server and getting everyone to attack. You'd be surprised how much damage one c4 and tons of minions with guns can do.

tons of minions with guns can do.
Good luck with that when nobody else has money and gets shot on sight when even remotely close to there base.

It seems like you're really impatient. I remember jack noir started a base and had only manual printers, maybe one or two advanced ones, but essentially, he went from being absolutely poor to leading a very competent gang that defeated a prestigious gang at the time. All with very little help from automated printers.

You have to be smart and plan your attacks carefully. Choose the right people and the right time, and eventually you will definitely be able to beat out virtually any gang if you just have the patience.

It seems like you're really impatient. I remember jack noir started a base and had only manual printers, maybe one or two advanced ones, but essentially, he went from being absolutely poor to leading a very competent gang that defeated a prestigious gang at the time. All with very little help from automated printers.

You have to be smart and plan your attacks carefully. Choose the right people and the right time, and eventually you will definitely be able to beat out virtually any gang if you just have the patience.
I like your attitude.

If you can't beat them, join them. It works every time

If you can't beat them, join them. It works every time
Ha, like that works with cstuffteen