Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]

Poll

Who will win?

Real Madrid
AC Milan

Author Topic: Blockland Custom Cup 2015 [►►►REAL MADRID WON!]  (Read 50375 times)

« Last Edit: August 29, 2015, 06:39:33 AM by MrLoL² »

What a  shame Mr.LoL. They where good players but since they acted like idiots they should get a punishment. SAS will hopefully come out okay from this. Cheese, good luck in the next matches!  :cookieMonster:  :cookie:

I played the slots and won, so I got a banjo and went round playing John Cena and Banjo Kazooie.

10/10

Match Time Update:

A full game summary of last nights match will be posted later today.
Until then, these are updated times of upcoming matches.

About time the FCC mod was removed.

Commander Sushi went wild after Mace lost him his horribly great paying job at Starblocks

http://imgur.com/DOKXXmz

Commander Sushi went wild after Mace lost him his horribly great paying job at Starblocks

http://imgur.com/DOKXXmz
This is gold.

Got banned becuase of Sugar. :c RIP

Got banned becuase of Sugar. :c RIP for acting like a complete richard and calling Sugar an autist cunt
ftfy

Got banned becuase of Sugar. :c RIP
i don't sense sugar, but i can taste some salt

Awww noooooo SAS. So sorry for what I did, wish I could be there. Wish I never did what I did. Good luck in Bronze Medal Game Sassuolo!

Click images for larger versions or CLICK HERE for an album of more!

Congratulations to Real Madrid for winning last nights match!
A whole year since the players of Zimbabwe faced off Portugal's players in what was anticipated to be the biggest match of the tournament. After their defeat, the team was given a second this year and reformed at Real Madrid! Meeting on the battle field once again, both teams duked it out. RMC played fantastically throwing many strong plays at Zimbe FC this year, but Zimbe didn't give up completely. Showing strong defensive moves and also Skill4Life's awesome goal keeping

A really solid turn out for this age old rematch! We managed to peak at 33 players watching the game on the server, with additional an 5 viewers on Blake's stream.

After this match, this just solidifies RMC's position in 1st place!