Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE

Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Windows 10 Thread | I AM LATE BUT IT'S HERE FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE  (Read 99984 times)

If you download them from that NVIDIA page I linked to earlier, that should work.
I tried...it was one for windows10
It said it was incompatible with my windows version.

I tried...it was one for windows10
It said it was incompatible with my windows version.
Make sure you have the right version. There is a 64-bit Windows 10 and a 32-bit. You need to make sure you choose the correct one.

You can check whether or not you have the 64 or 32-bit system by going to settings > system > about

or you could just look in C:\ and see whether you have both "Program Files" and "Program Files (x86)"
if you have both, it's 64-bit, if not, it's 32-bit

You can check whether or not you have the 64 or 32-bit system by going to settings > system > about
-snipp-
It's a issue with some monitors because the drivers haven't been updated yet. I have tried installing the new drivers and they simply don't work for some monitors.

It's a issue with some monitors because the drivers haven't been updated yet. I have tried installing the new drivers and they simply don't work for some monitors.
I use the drivers given by Windows Update, they came bundled with the nVidia control panel and it works fine.

I use the drivers given by Windows Update, they came bundled with the nVidia control panel and it works fine.
"Some Monitors"

This whole crashing thing is pissing me off. It's really frustrating when I have to wait 30 seconds to open a folder on my desktop or to close out of a goddamn window.

i'm still waiting for Edge to stop being broken and basic

it runs so well otherwise

What do you guys think about my desktop so far?
Also, I've resolved the internet issue by buying a new adapter.

Ask Cortana what she thinks about your desktop

I need to system restore my computer (currently on windows 8) but I have forgotten the password to do this action; will upgrading to Windows 10 help me in this?

oh that might be brick's problem. his monitor is kinda old