Author Topic: Would I be able to bring a walking-stick/cane to school?  (Read 4206 times)

if someone's gonna attack you, a cane's not going to help.

well unless you live in ducktales

well unless you live in ducktales

or if the cane is secretly a sword

but seriously op don't use a cane unless you can't stand without it

tiny joint pains is no excuse to use a cane - I have tiny joint pains and I just walk it off.

bring some crutches and stop being a paranoid little stuff. of they really wanted to beat you up, (which by the way, would be totally justified if you were carrying a loving cane) then they'd do it, cane or not.

However, nobody wants to hit a kid with crutches. It's like hitting someone in a wheel chair. Nobody's gonna do it.

For leg pain why would you carry a crutch? A cane is bad enough to carry around.

try finding a cane with a knife or gun inside

Why hello there Dr.House

Why hello there Dr.House
we should ship OP Box after Box of Vicodin

For forgets sake don't bring a cane, you're going to look like a complete loser. Just bring a crutch like any normal kid.

we should ship OP Box after Box of Vicodin
ship me drugs too

try finding a cane with a knife or gun inside
Another suggestion: My grandfather's cane can be screwed off, revealing a vial you can stash drugs or other illicit materials in and not grab attention.

I doubt they would care, but you would look like an edgelord

yep, but if you decide to might as well go all out. trench coat and fedora

Another suggestion: My grandfather's cane can be screwed off, revealing a vial you can stash drugs or other illicit materials in and not grab attention.
i think the cane will be awful attention drawing

if someone's gonna attack you, a cane's not going to help.

same with knives

if someone is coming to get you, showing that you have a knife is revealing you're not confident in fighting someone off.

same with knives

if someone is coming to get you, showing that you have a knife is revealing you're not confident in fighting someone off.
ok what no I don't get this

you have a knife, that's a little bit more dangerous than a fist or a club so they're probably gonna be scared of you
« Last Edit: July 23, 2015, 09:13:02 PM by Maxwell. »

you have a knife, that's a little bit more dangerous than a fist or a club so they won't even come near you

this

it isn't a cartoon where you can just disregard the fact that they have a weapon that can kill pretty effectively and call them weak for having it